Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic the Comic
Sonic the Comic #184 is the one hundred and eighty-fourth issue of the Sonic the Comic series published by Egmont Fleetway. This was the final issue of Sonic the Comic issue to have original stories. The rest would have reprints of stories from earlier issues.
- Editor: Andy Diggle
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Marketing Manager: Douglas Pocock
- Promotions Buyer: Michelle Brown
- Publisher: Rob McMenemy
- Managing Director: Julie Goldsmith
- Advertising: Steve Goldsmith
- Cover Art: Richard Elson
Point of No Return!
As Super Sonic continues to absorb the chaos energy from within Perfect Chaos himself, Sonic insists his alter-ego will return to his evil ways, but Ebony has faith that Super Sonic will remain harmless. Super Sonic soon emerges clutching Chaos, now in his original Drakon form, seeming retaining his pacifist nature, much to Ebony's delight. However, he quickly reveals that he is back to his psychotic self by violently attacking everyone gathered with his eye beams. As the Freedom Fighters get to their feet, Super Sonic flings the now harmless Chaos over the wall of the ruined fortress, where he lands in a large pond where Big the Cat is fishing. Before Super Sonic can really let loose however, Tails strikes the first blow and is blasted away in a fit of rage, much to Sonic's horror. As Tails gets to his feet, Sonic confronts his alter-ego, who is gleefully torturing Knuckles.
As both Sonics begin to clash, Grimer confronts Dr. Robotnik, and promptly quits the insane dictator's service in disgust. As Super Sonic holds Sonic in place, Ebony casts a magic spell which seems to destroy Sonic, much to Super Sonic's delight. Immediately afterwards though, Super Sonic begins to turn blue as Ebony reveals that she merely merged the two hedgehogs back together again. Sonic reassumes his normal form and the Freedom Fighters muse upon the future and what might happen next time Sonic becomes stressed out, Sonic merely stating "we'll deal with it, we'll always do," as an image of Johnny Lightfoot smiles upon them from above.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Super Sonic
- Amy Rose
- Big the Cat (Only appearance)
- Johnny Lightfoot (illusion)
- Dr. Ivo Robotnik
- Knuckles - "Total Chaotix, Part 6" (Sonic the Comic #58)
- Tails - "Small Change" (Sonic the Comic #88)
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "DIY Danger" (Sonic the Comic #103)
- Data Zone: The Data Zone acts as a quick reference guide to new readers about the characters. This issue provides data files on Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Robotnik and Grimer.
- Graphic Zone: The Graphic Zone features fan art from readers of the comics. The theme of this issue is "Holiday Fun!", displaying fan art of Sonic and Tails enjoying the beach. The owners of the featured art each won a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.
- Sonic Action Figures competition.
- Issue 184 at the Sonic the Comic Wiki