Sonic the Comic
Sonic the Comic #185 is the one-hundred eighty-fifth issue of the Sonic the Comic series published by Egmont Fleetway. It was the first issue of the series to be entirely reprinted from earlier stories, as the series' final original story arc ended in Sonic the Comic #184.
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Marketing Manager: Jon Rissik
- Product Manager: Jess Manu
- Marketing Director: Doug Pocock
- Editorial Director: Julie Goldsmith
- Managing Director: Rob McMenemy
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "Project Brutus, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #63)
- Knuckles - "The Homecoming, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #65)
- Tails - "Trooper Trouble, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #85)
- Sonic's World - "Cybernik Strikes Back, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #63)
- Speedlines: Speedlines is a Q&A format where Sonic answers fan questions. Letters include discussions about the return of this feature, an STC theme park, Sonic's relationships, and fan characters.
- Graphic Zone: The Graphic Zone features fan art from readers of the comics. This issue's theme is "Holiday Heaven!", featuring images of Sonic and co. enjoying the summer. The owners of the featured art each won a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.
- Issue 185 at the Sonic the Comic Wiki