Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic the Comic
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Marketing Manager: Jon Rissik
- Product Manager: Jess Manu
- Marketing Director: Doug Pocock
- Editorial Director: Colin Shelbourn
- Managing Director: Rob McMenemy
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "Project Brutus, Part 3" (Sonic the Comic #65)
- Knuckles - "The Homecoming, Part 3" (Sonic the Comic #67)
- Tails - "Furtual Reality" (Sonic the Comic #96)
- Sonic's World - "Cybernik Strikes Back, Part 3" (Sonic the Comic #65)
- Graphic Zone: The Graphic Zone features fan art from readers of the comics. This issue's theme is "Life on Mobius!", featuring images of Sonic and his friends. The owners of the featured art each won a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.
- Speedlines: Speedlines is a Q&A format where Sonic answers fan questions. Letters include discussions about the first Sonic story, Knuckles, Super Sonic's incarnations and Sonic Pocket Adventure.
- Issue 187 at the Sonic the Comic Wiki