Sonic the Comic
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Product Manager: Jess Manu
- Marketing Assistant: Jane Ballard
- Marketing Director: Doug Pocock
- Editorial Director: Collin Shelbourn
- Managing Director: Rob McMenemy
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "Happy Christmas Doctor Robotnik" (Sonic the Comic #16)
- Tails - "Going Crackers" (Sonic the Comic #119)
- Doctor Robotnik - "A Day in the Life of Robotnik" (Sonic the Comic #42)
- Sonic's World - "Season of Goodwill" (Sonic the Comic #93)
- Graphics Zone: The Graphic Zone features fan art from readers of the comics. This issue's theme is "Jingle Zone", featuring Christmas-themed pictures.
- Speedlines: Speedlines is a Q&A format where Sonic answers fan questions. Letters include discussions about Knuckles' gliding skill and Sonic's relationship with Amy. A few announcements also were made, one regarding the SEGA Action Figures mentioned in Sonic the Comic #184. The other was an apology for a printing error of the stories in Sonic the Comic #192, which they corrected here.
- Issue 196 at the Sonic the Comic Wiki