Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic the Comic
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Product Manager: Jess Manu
- Marketing Assistant: Jane Ballard
- Marketing Director: Doug Pocock
- Editorial Director: Colin Shelbourn
- Managing Director: Rob McMenemy
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "Heroes & Villains, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #84)
- Knuckles - "Village of the Damned, Part 2" (Sonic the Comic #85)
- Sonic's World - "Revolution, Part 3" (Sonic the Comic #81)
- Captain Plunder - "Captain Plunder and the Spice Maidens, Part 2" (Sonic the Comic #104)
- Speedlines: Speedlines is a Q&A format where Sonic answers fan questions. Letters include discussions about fan characters, Amy Rose's species, the name of the Nameless Zone, and a potential girlfriend for Knuckles.
- Graphic Zone: The Graphic Zone features fan art from readers of the comics. This issue's theme is "Super Sonic Special", featuring images exclusively of Super Sonic. The owners of the featured art each won a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.
- Issue 205 at the Sonic the Comic Wiki