Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Managing Editor: Richard Burton
- Co-Editor: Deborah Tate
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Special Thanks to: Audrey Wong
- Publisher: Rob McMenemy
Sonic the Hedgehog - "Robotnik's Revenge, Part 1"
Sonic and the Freedom Fighters try desperately to pack up and evacuate their secret underground base now that Robotnik knows where it is. However, while Porker Lewis is still attempting to download the Kintobor Program onto his Mobius Ring, Robotnik invades with his Badnik army.
Robotnik bursts in through the walls of the secret base in his new armoured vehicle (based on the final boss of Sonic the Hedgehog 3). Realising that this new vehicle is too strong for him to beat, Sonic destabilises the tunnels around it, trapping it in a cave-in. By this time, Porker has managed to download the Kintobor Program, but it's too late: Robotnik has sealed all the exits. They're trapped!
Robotnik checks in with Grimer on the Floating Island. Grimer reports that Knuckles attacked the Launch Base, but was surprised by a Badnik patrol and killed. Grimer signs off, then asks whether that was all right. He has been tied to a chair in the control room. Knuckles, still very much alive, replies: "Yes, Grimer, that was all right..."
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Porker Lewis
- Johnny Lightfoot
- Kintobor Computer
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Doctor Ivo Robotnik
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Porker attempts to load the Kintobor Computer back onto the Golden Ring he came from, as seen in Sonic the Comic #26, "Part 1: Kintobor spelled backwards is...".
- Robotnik discovered the location of Sonic's Secret Underground Base when Knuckles the Echidna rescued him in Sonic the Comic #35, "Power of the Chaos Emeralds, Part 1" (although an editorial comment incorrectly directs readers to STC #34).
- Amy Rose is not present in the base in this story, and Tails leaves at the very beginning in the Tornado. The rest of the Freedom Fighters will meet up with them at the rendezvous point in the next issue.
- Knuckles refers to his having thrown Robotnik out of the Floating Island, which occurred in the previous issue.
- Robotnik has initiated repairs on his Death Egg II, which crashed on the Floating Island in Sonic the Summer Special (1994), "Guardian of the Chaos Emeralds". The repairs will finally be completed in Sonic the Comic #49.
- Robotnik's vehicle, with arms and a spiked roof, is based on the final boss in the game Sonic the Hedgehog 3.
- This story was reprinted in Sonic the Comic #150.
Eternal Champions - "Larson's Revenge, Part 1"
- Script: Michael Cook
- Art: Jon Haward
- Lettering: Ellie de'Ville
Larcen Tyler, Eternal Champion, has returned to 1920s Chicago after saving the future. However, he dare not leave his apartment for fear that Crime Boss Tagliani will want to kill him (again). Larcen receives a mysterious untraceable letter under his door, with money and a job: steal some incriminating paperwork from a new criminal mastermind called The White Orchid. He breaks in, despatches the guards, and is about to steal the papers when he is interrupted by the White Orchid... who is revealed to be the Eternal Champion Shadow Yamoto!
Tails - "Zonerunner & The Flock, Part 3"
Tails and the Flock run off through the Chemical Plant Zone's labyrinthine sewer systems, intending to prevent Nutzan Bolt from flooding the surrounding zones with Mega Mack toxic waste. Sab demonstrates to Tails how to use his microputer to open a security door, but they are attacked by a Spiny Badnik on the other side, which flings bombs at them. Sab shoots it, freeing the captive squirrel inside.
The Flock commandeer a Floater to take them to the zone barrier, but when Tails tries to jump in he accidentally falls off a platform and out of sight. The Flock lament the loss of such a brave Zonerunner, leading Tails to ask them "What brave Zonerunner?" when he flies back into view. Suddenly, the Floater strikes a tower and goes out of control, tipping out the Flock's equipment and nearly sending the Flock themselves to their doom. Tails tries desperately to level it off, but can't... until he accidentally presses the "reset stabilizers" button on the side of the Floater, and it levels off automatically. Sab and the Flock praise Tails' ingenuity, despite his claims that he didn't do anything.
When the Flock reaches the barrier, which droids are dismantling, they face off against Nutzan Bolt and his cronies. Nutzan Bolt orders Tess and the security droids to deal with the Flock, but he wants to take care of the "interfering fox" personally...
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- The Flock
- Nutzan Bolt
- Tess Tube
- Sol Furic
- Captive squirrel
- Security droids
- Tails learns how to use his microputer (sort of), which he will use next issue while fighting Nutzan Bolt.
- When the Floater capsizes, one of the Flock drops a packet of cigarettes.
- This story was reprinted in Sonic the Comic #161.
Decap Attack - "Who Killed Chuck? Part 4"
- Script: Nigel Kitching
- Art: Nigel Kitching
- Lettering: Steve Potter
Detective Case and Igor chase Chuck and Head into the dungeons, cornering them. Chuck knocks out Igor by hurling Head at him, but then Case plans to just shoot him with the gun. Chuck tries to scare him off, and it seems to work - Case screams and flees in the other direction. Chuck thinks he may get into Scary Monsters Monthly but Head, who has seen the enormous slime beast rising out of the goop behind Chuck, thinks the detective may have fled for a different reason...
- Control Zone
- Review Zone (Radical Rex, Yumemi Mystery Mansion)
- News Zone
- Photo Zone
- Q Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog 3)