Sonic the Hedgehog/Mega Man: Worlds Collide Volume 2: Into the Warzone is the second of three trade paperback releases of the Worlds Collide crossover. It contain reprints of stories from Sonic Universe #52-53, Sonic the Hedgehog #249 and Mega Man #26.
- "Into the Warzone" collects the historic meeting of two of the biggest video game icons in the world! Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily have crafted a twisted pocket dimension--the Skull Egg Zone! Sonic, Mega Man, Tails, Proto Man and Rush have found their way into the zone, but how will they find the Doctors in this nightmare world? To make matters worse, Sonic's friends have been turned into the eight menacing Roboticized Masters! Can Sonic and Mega Man overcome these fearsome robot warriors? Can Sonic's friends be saved? And what new weapons can Mega Man gain from this fusion of Eggman and Wily technology? Featuring all the action, fun and adventure of the next four chapters of the 12-part miniseries, plus exclusive bonus features you can only see in this graphic novel collection!
When Worlds Collide Part Five: The Advance Guard
When Worlds Collide Part Six: Friends or Foes
When Worlds Collide Part Seven: Evening the Odds
When Worlds Collide Part Eight: Liberation
Off Panels/Short Circuits
- Previous in Worlds Collide: A summary of the events in Sonic the Hedgehog/Mega Man: Worlds Collide Volume 1: Kindred Spirits.
- Cover artwork: All of the cover artwork (normal and variant) of the issues included in this volume without text.
- Concept artwork: Several concept sketches by Patrick Spaziante and Tracy Yardley.
- Pencil and script selections
- Afterword: An afterward written by Tracy Yardley.
- Origins of a Crossover: An essay written by Patrick Spaziante detailing the designs for this volume cover artwork, as well as his designs for Shadow Man and the Chaos Devil.
- The front cover artwork for this volume is the same as that on the front cover of Sonic the Hedgehog #249.
- This issue contains the Off-Panel and Short Circuits strips for parts one to eight of the crossover, making up for their absence in Sonic the Hedgehog/Mega Man: Worlds Collide Volume 1: Kindred Spirits.
- A typo found in Sonic Universe #52 was corrected in this volume. (Specifically, a text box had Tails last name spelled "Prowler" instead of "Prower.") However, an issue with the name of Charmy Man's Master Weapon was not corrected; it is still referred to as both "Rapid Sting" and "Rapid Stinger" in the same issue (Sonic the Hedgehog #249).