- For other uses of Sonic the Hedgehog, see Sonic the Hedgehog (disambiguation).
|Sonic the Hedgehog|
Sonic the Hedgehog is an educational game for the Leapfrog Didj learning system released in 2008.
The game features eight levels from the first Sonic games. Some of the levels are:
- Due to the game's similarities to the original 3, it can be considered a loose port.
- The game's logo is the original Sonic the Hedgehog's banner with Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)'s logo.
- This marks the second Sonic game on a Leapfrog learning system, the first being Sonic X. Both games were made by the same developer, but Sonic X focused on Math while the newer one for the Didj focused on Spelling.
- It uses the sprite from Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles. Although the fur of Sonic's color is from Sonic Spinball.
- Sonic gives a thumbs up after Clearing the stage instead of running away to the right.
- On the website after the announcer a remixed version of Mushroom Hill Zone from Sonic & Knuckles is heared.