|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Sticks loves spending time in her burrow and returns to it for safety whenever a situation becomes too bizarre for her.
Sticks' Burrow is an earth house incorporated into a small hill. The front entrance is a round door with a small peephole and an overhang made of thin stilts and large green leaves. Her front yard has a lot of objects on both sides which include makeshift tables, baskets of fruits and junk. It has hinted that the burrow is surrounded by bobby traps.
The main interior of the burrow is a single room held up by arching wooden support beams with a dirt floor and moss-covered walls. The burrow mostly holds living room furniture made of bamboo, animal skin and unrefined wood, and a small kitchen desk in the back. The burrow is filled with various stuff which Sitcks has found in nature. In the furthest back of the burrow lies a lumber room which hosts the only entrance to the Froglodites' caves.
When Sticks adopted the degusting robot dog Buster as a pet, the rest of her team came to her burrow to discuss whether choosing was a wise choice. Sticks however, was sure Buster was the perfect pet for her. Sonic later came to Sticks' Burrow to gather some of Sticks' DNA to cure her of Dr. Eggman's Evil Cookies.
While in her burrow, Tails and Amy came seeking Sticks' help to stop Knuckles from hurting himself to shift the luck balance of the universe, but Sticks had confidence Knuckles could succeed in time. Most of Team Sonic later came to Sticks' Burrow to discuss Sonic who drove them nuts over having nothing to do after Eggman had quit villainy, where they decided to re-motivate Eggman to give Sonic someone to fight, and thus lured Sonic to Eggman when he came to the burrow himself. When Sticks then had to teach Amy wilderness survival skills for a race against Sonic and Knuckles to Hidden Meadows, she took Amy to her burrow for training. Though Amy struggled a little at first, she soon learned enough for Sticks to deem her ready.At her burrow later on, Sticks saw a Cross Eyed Moose and believed her team had been cursed. Once Team Sonic had enough of Sticks protecting them from the curse, they came to her burrow where they choose her alternative to seek out a marmoset to break the curse.
Amy later came to Sticks' burrow for a girls' night until she saw all the junk in the lumber room of the burrow which made her start a yard sale to empty it. Eventually, Amy emptied enough of the lumber room to unblock its entrance to the caves of the evil Froglodites, who subsequently swarmed Sticks' burrow and kidnapped Sticks. However, Team Sonic rescued Sticks and resealed the entrance to the caves from with the burrow. While Knuckles served as deputy mayor, Sticks' Burrow and its property allowed to be made the site of a future mall, prompting a furious Sticks to set off to city hall to fix this.
When Sticks was hypnotized into a Justin Beaver fan, she would decorate her burrow with Justin merchandise. When visiting, Sonic, Tails and Knuckles were unnerved by the sight of the burrow and how both Sticks and Amy behaved, and so decided to investigate. Later, desperate for advice on how to talk to his crush Zooey, Tails came to Sticks in her burrow for aid. There, Sticks suggested he put up a traditional dating dance.
Sticks was escorted home to her burrow by Amy and Tails after she had used up the power of the Rock of Justice to defeat the Big Boy. After paying her respects to the inert weapon, Sticks casually discarded it in a pile of rocks inside her burrow.
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal
In Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal, Sticks' Burrow is one of the locations that can be visited on the World Map of Seaside Coast. It becomes available after clearing Seaside Jungle. In the burrow, the player can bring the Crystal Shards collected from the levels to Sticks so she can reassemble the Lost Crystal of Power. This unlocks a special Token which can be traded in for a unique toy.
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice
In Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice, Sticks' Burrow is one of the locations that can be visited on the World Map of Seaside Island. It becomes available after clearing Tangled Tropics. In the burrow, the player can bring the Junk Parts collected from the levels to Sticks so she can assemble the Sticks-bot, a unique Bot Racer for Bot Racing on Thunder Island, which will be unveiled in the borrow once unlocked.
- According to Sticks, she has a secret portal under her couch that will send an object anywhere that begins with a "Q".
- ↑ Sonic Channel (Japanese). Characters: Sticks. Sega. Retrieved on 31 July 2015.
- ↑ Kellie (29 May 2014). Introducing Sticks to the Sonic Boom Franchise. Retrieved on 30 May 2014.
- ↑ Lieblich, Doug (14 July 2015). "Blue With Envy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 28. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Trueheart, Eric (17 July 2015). "Closed Door Policy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 31. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Derrien, Jean-Christophe; Liemt, Romain Van (6 December 2014). "Eggheads". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 8. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Polsky, Dave (14 February 2015). "Unlucky Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 13. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (28 February 2015). "Aim Low". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 15. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (9 May 2015). "Into the Wilderness". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 25. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Siezac, Natalys (15 July 2015). "Curse of the Cross Eyed Moose". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 29. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (20 July 2015). "Mayor Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 32. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (15 August 2015). "Battle of the Boy Bands". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 39. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (22 August 2015). "Tails' Crush". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 40. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #4, "Sticks and Stones"
- ↑ Sanzaru Games (September 27, 2016). Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice. Nintendo 3DS. Sega. "Loading screen: Bring all the Junk Parts to Sticks' Burrow. They are her lost treasures!"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #2 - "Knuckleduster"