|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Stunt Bear No. 1 is a non-anthropomorphic bear, although its anatomy is slightly more humanoid than real-life bears'. It has brown eyes, large paws, and thick fur around its neck, chins, and forelegs.
For its circus attire, Stunt Bear No. 1 wears a red, blue and yellow jumpsuit with short sleeves and legs, a red and yellow helmet with a blue strap, white makeup around its eyes, and a red clown nose. It also has brown fur with tan fur around its muzzle. When not in its circus costume, it wears no clothes at all and has brown fur all over its body.
When Barker got Team Sonic to pitch in for a performance, Stunt Bear No. 1 helped put on a good show the following evening. As Barker later unveiled his plans to keep Team Sonic, Stunt Bear No. 1 helped encage the heroes. Soon after, it tried stopping the heroes when they escaped with Tails' aid, but was taken out by Sticks the Badger.
Another time, Stunt Bear No. 1 and its partner joined the auditions for Bro-Down Showdown and got selected. However, when Stunt Bear No. 2 could not answer the question about when they first met, Stunt Bear No. 1 attacked him, causing them to be disqualified.
Stunt Bear No. 1 and its associates later joined other local villains at a meeting held by Dr. Eggman at his lair, who wanted them to form a team to beat Team Sonic. After some leadership arguments leading to team exercises, Stunt Bear No. 1 opted for Eggman's leadership so the group could prove themselves after Shadow the Hedgehog had left the group criticizing them. At the attack on Team Sonic, Stunt Bear No. 1 helped its team faction ambush Amy and Sticks with a Ball Bot, but was defeated.
When T.W. Barker sold Knuckles a house, Stunt Bear No. 1 and its partner helped him strong-arm Knuckles for the unfair fees he owed and threaten Knuckles to follow his contract. When Knuckles brought his team in however, the Stunt Bears got scared off by Amy after she made Barker revoke Knuckles' contract. Having seen the success of Muckfoot Mania, Stunt Bears No. 1 came along on Barker's world tour that would show Knuckles (trapped and in the guise of Muckfoot) to the rubes for a fee. Stunt Bear No. 1 and its allies fought Team Sonic when the heroes came for Knuckles, but they lost when the heroes fed them sleepwalk-inducing berries.
Stunt Bear No. 1 is highly intelligent for an animal, capable of understanding normal language and expressing human-like behavior. However, it can only speak in grows and roars. It is also well-trained and loyal, obeying T.W. Barker's every order and standing by him despite Barker's known mistreatment of his performers. Regardless, it has a bad temper as seen when it quickly began fighting Stunt Bear No. 2 when it got facts about their friendship wrong.
Powers and abilities
Stunt Bear No. 1 has high physical strength, being capable of restraining even Knuckles (albeit with the aid of Stunt Bear No. 2). It also has good balance as it can stand perfectly on top of a rolling Ball Bot or a unicycle.
- Stunt Bear No. 1's basic character mode was reused for the bears that appeared in Dave the Intern's imagination in "Next Top Villain".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sonic Boom Commentary: Episode 12 - Circus Of Plunders. YouTube (8 February 2015). Retrieved on 31 August 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (14 November 2015). "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 52. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (25 February 2017). "Knine-to-Five Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 68. Boomerang.
- ↑ Burke, Kevin; Wyatt, Chris (8 April 2017). "Muckfoot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 74. Boomerang.