Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Stunt Bear No. 1 is a non-anthropomorphic bear, although its anatomy is slightly more humanoid than real-life bears. It has brown fur with tan fur around its muzzle, and brown eyes. It also has thick fur around its neck, chins, and paws. For attire, it wears a red and yellow jumpsuit with short sleeves and legs, and blue flames. It also wears a red and yellow helmet, and has white makeup around its eyes and a red clown nose.
When Barker got Team Sonic to pitch in for a performance, Stunt Bear No. 1 helped put on a good show the following evening. As Barker later unveiled his plans to keep Team Sonic, Stunt Bear No. 1 helped encage the heroes. Soon after, it tried stopping the heroes when they escaped with Tails' aid, but was taken out by Sticks the Badger.
Another time, Stunt Bear No. 1 and its partner joined the auditions for Bro-Down Showdown and got selected. However, when Stunt Bear No. 2 could not answer the question about when they first met, Stunt Bear No. 1 attacked him, causing them to be disqualified.
Stunt Bear No. 1 and its associates later joined other local villains at a meeting held by Dr. Eggman at his lair, who wanted them to form a team to beat Team Sonic. After some leadership arguments leading to team exercises, Stunt Bear No. 1 opted for Eggman's leadership so the group could prove themselves after Shadow the Hedgehog had left the group criticizing them. At the attack on Team Sonic, Stunt Bear No. 1 helped its team faction ambush Amy and Sticks with a Ball Bot, but was defeated.
Stunt Bear No. 1 is highly intelligent for an animal, capable of understanding normal language. It is also well-trained and loyal, obeying T.W. Barker's every order and staying with him despite the wolf's known mistreatment of his performers. Regardless, it has a bad temper as seen when it quickly began fighting Stunt Bear No. 2 when it got facts about their friendship wrong.
Powers and abilities
Stunt Bear No. 1 has displayed high physical strength, capable of restraining even Knuckles, albeit with the aid of Stunt Bear No. 2. It also has good balance as it can stand perfectly on top of a rolling Ball Bot or a unicycle.
- Bill Freiberger has revealed that the Stunt Bear No. 1 will return in season two of Sonic Boom.
- Stunt Bear No. 1's basic character mode was reused for bears that appeared in Dave the Intern's imagination in "Next Top Villain".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sonic Boom Commentary: Episode 12 - Circus Of Plunders. YouTube (8 February 2015). Retrieved on 31 August 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (14 November 2015). "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 52. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (11 October 2016). Retrieved on 12 October 2016. “Robin McCormack: Will TW Barker and the Stuntbears return in Sonic Boom Season two along with others? / Bill Freiberger: We will see TW Barker, the Stunt Bears, and DB Platypus as well as many returning and new characters.”