|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Stunt Bear No. 2 is a non-anthropomorphic bear, although its anatomy is slightly more humanoid than real-life bears. It has grey fur with a patch of lighter grey fur around its muzzle, and brown eyes. It also has thick fur around its neck, chins, and paws. For attire, it wears a magenta and purple jumpsuit with short sleeves and legs, and teal flames. It also wears a magenta and purple helmet, and has white makeup around its eyes and a red clown nose.
When Barker got Team Sonic to aid with a show, Stunt Bear No. 2 joined them for a fine performance the following evening. As Barker later unveiled his plans to keep Team Sonic, Stunt Bear No. 2 helped encage the group. It soon after tried stopping the heroes when they escaped with Tails' aid, but was knocked out by Knuckles.
Stunt Bear No. 2 and its partner later joined the audition for Bro-Down Showdown and got selected. However, when Stunt Bear No. 2 could not answer the question about when they first met, it got attacked by Stunt Bear No. 1, resulting in their disqualification.
Stunt Bear No. 2 and its associates later joined other local villains at a meeting held by Dr. Eggman at his lair, who wanted them to form a team to beat Team Sonic. After some leadership arguments leading to team exercises, Stunt Bear No. 2 opted for Eggman's leadership so the group could prove themselves after Shadow the Hedgehog had left the group criticizing them. As they attacked Team Sonic, Stunt Bear No. 2 helped its team faction ambush Amy and Sticks with a Ball Bot, but was defeated.
Stunt Bear No. 2 is highly intelligent for an animal, being able to understand normal language. It is also well-trained and loyal as it follows T.W. Barker's every order and stayed with him despite the wolf's known mistreatment of his performers. Regardless, it has a bad temper as seen when it retaliated with rage when Stunt Bear No. 1 got angry at it.
Powers and abilities
Stunt Bear No. 2 has displayed high physical strength, capable of restraining even Knuckles, albeit with the aid of Stunt Bear No. 1. It also has good balance as it can stand perfectly on top of a rolling Ball Bot or a unicycle.
- Bill Freiberger has revealed that the Stunt Bear No. 2 will return in season two of Sonic Boom.
- Stunt Bear No. 2's basic character mode was reused for bears that appeared in Dave the Intern's imagination in "Next Top Villain".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sonic Boom Commentary: Episode 12 - Circus Of Plunders. YouTube (8 February 2015). Retrieved on 31 August 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (14 November 2015). "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 52. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (11 October 2016). Retrieved on 12 October 2016. “Robin McCormack: Will TW Barker and the Stuntbears return in Sonic Boom Season two along with others? / Bill Freiberger: We will see TW Barker, the Stunt Bears, and DB Platypus as well as many returning and new characters.”