|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies, and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Takashi "Thomas" Yuda is a video game designer. He has been working for Sega since 1989 and has been a part of Sonic Team since Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog 3, where he has been character designer for Knuckles the Echidna. Earlier in his career, he primarily designed characters. Since then, he has gone on to direct the Space Channel 5 and the Puyo Puyo series and produce the Sonic Riders series.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (8-bit) (1992) - Thanks (as Thomas Y)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (1994) - Character Designer, Animator, and Scene Artist (as Takashi Thomas Yuda)
- Sonic & Knuckles - Character Designer, and Scene Artist (as Takashi Thomas Yuda)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles - Character Designer, and Scene Artist (as Takashi Thomas Yuda)
- Knuckles' Chaotix (1995) - Original Character Concept (as Takashi "Thomas" Yuuda)
- Sonic Heroes (PC version) (2004) - Producer
- Sonic Riders (2006) - Producer
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (2008) - Assistant Producer, Multi Platform Artist