|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Takeshi Kusao (草尾 毅 Kusao Takeshi?) is a seiyū who was born on 20 November 1965 in Saitama. He works for Aoni Production. He voiced Sonic the Hedgehog in Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car, SegaSonic Cosmo Fighter Galaxy Patrol and SegaSonic the Hedgehog.
Notable voice roles
- Bankotsu in Inuyasha
- Capricorn Shura in Saint Seiya (2002-2006)
- Hanamichi Sakuragi in Slam Dunk
- Trunks in Dragon Ball series
- Ky Kiske and Robo-Ky in the Guilty Gear series
- Yukimura Sanada in Sengoku Musou and Musou Orochi series
- Lance Corporal Dororo in the Keroro Gunso series
- Takeshi Kusao is the earliest voice actor of Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Takeshi Kusao at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|SegaSonic the Hedgehog|
|Characters||Sonic | Ray | Mighty | Dr. Eggman|
|Stages||Volcanic Vault | Icy Isle | Desert Dodge | Trap Tower | Landslide Limbo | Wild Water Way | Eggman's Tower|
|Voice Actors||Takeshi Kusao (Sonic) | Hinako Yoshino (Ray) | Yūsuke Numata (Mighty) | Masaharu Satō (Robotnik)|
|Other||Continue | Eggman Island | Ring | Spin Jump|