This is the talk page for discussing improvements to Amy Rose page.
This talk page has Archives:
Speed of Amy Rose
Exact speed is hard to say but she is the only organic character to natuarl ie: pure running come close to Sonic Speeds. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
On her character infobox, the Skills, Abilities and Powers mention something about Cartomancy. What is "cartomancy"? Mystic Orb: Who do you think I am? What do you want? What do I do? 03:09, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
Basiacly card read to tell the future. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
No it's like going to see a fourtune teller at a fair except they use part of the deck of tarot cards to read it and not the lines on your hands. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
Should Tails be included in the 'Physical Abilities' section as a comparison with Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow?
If you were to look at the history of the Amy Rose wiki page, you would see several edits and undos involving Tails in the 'Physical Abilities' part of the page. Sonamyfan666 says that Tails' abilities are not befitting of having a place in that section, while several others believe that they are. As it doesn't appear as though there will be an agreement upon this any time soon, and it seems rather counter-productive to continue editing and re-editing that part, I propose that this be discussed in the Talk page among everyone who has something to contribute to the subect, and that the subject be voted on once the talking is all said and done. The vote would then be agreed upon as the final say in whether or not Tails is included in that section. I, personally, find this to be a fair way to decide on this subject, which seems to keep on going.
It occured to be that next time that came up I would change it to say as certain others characters or something else like that leaving it vauge enough so that everyone can see it as they want to while still being proffesional about it. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
Keeping it vague does sound like a reasonable solution to me. Now I'm torn on which solution to go for...>.<
I think the problem came up because it specifacly said the names of other characters so by removeing that factor we would solve the problem. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
Agreed, that does make sense. Though I would say that another part of the problem was both of us being quite stubborn on the subject...That aside, my only concern with making it vague is that someone else might come by and try to make it more specific again. I think that we have both learned to not undo over and over like that, but that wouldn't stop someone else from doing the same...I don't know if this is a reasonable concern or not, though. if it happens, things could still settle down quite quickly...
Yes they would if that does happen we can also explain why it is that way. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
True, that sounds like it would work. :)
Well then I'll do it. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
SonAmy coming soon?
I know I may get alot of hate for this but I have a strong feeling Amy will finally win over Sonic some time soon because they have had hints in recent games...What do you guys think?~Cyclonestar
If It does I will be happy as long as it doesn't over take everything else though. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere... PS Sign you comments on Talk pages.
you crazy pepole oh you
Leave him alone. He is just speculating Sonamy that is all! On my Greatest freakout ever wiki and the Arthur wiki? Users are more than welcome to speculate things as long as they are not spamming or writing junk. JLink0 is a friend of mine on deviantART. I am not gonna let anyone attack Sonamy fans and other anyone else who loves Amy like I do. If you did this on my freakout or Arthur wiki? You would get banned for infinite. The Arthur wiki shows ZERO tolerance for hate speeches about characters, stories, etc. --YoshiWii1 (talk) 22:55, November 23, 2013 (UTC)
Okay Yoshi take a chill pill problems been solved already hoping to see your great art later on Deaviant art. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
I'm sorry, but this really bothers me:
- I am not gonna let anyone attack Sonamy fans and other anyone else who loves Amy like I do. If you did this on my freakout or Arthur wiki? You would get banned for infinite. The Arthur wiki shows ZERO tolerance for hate speeches about characters, stories, etc.
Are you seriously saying that you could get banned for having an opinion? I'm not going to tell you how to run your job or anything, but with all due respect, that is quite an insane price to pay for disliking something out of someone else's interests. Serious Sam Heavy 23:04, November 23, 2013 (UTC)
I am saying making hate blogs about characters will get you banned on the Arthur wiki. I didn't make that rule. My fellow admins made that rule. Because it offends people who like the characters and it starts crap. I am not saying you HAVE to like the character! I am saying making hate blogs about them is not allowed on the Arthur wiki. --YoshiWii1 (talk) 23:31, November 23, 2013 (UTC)
If this wasn't a SonAmy post, YoshiWii1 would have never come here and said all that. Yoshi, you are so quick to judge, stop coming up with needless conclusions or you'll pick up yet another argument.--SlugDrones • (Contact) 06:49, November 24, 2013 (UTC)
Something I need to mention
In regards to a debate about a certain piece of information added to page, I have to agree with Ultrasonic. Mentioning that Amy said that she wasn't as fast as Sonic early in the series implies that Amy has gotten faster or is now as fast as Sonic, the problem with this is that there's no proof of this, no in-game dialogue or official statement says that she's faster now than when she said that. Gameplay can't really be counted due to inconsistencies with gameplay, she may be faster in Sonic Heroes and other games, but she's slow in Sonic '06 which proves that gameplay isn't reliable in this case.
Furthermore, just because someone isn't as fast as Sonic doesn't mean they're slow, various characters are slower than Sonic but they are still fast, we also know that Amy isn't as fast as Sonic as Sonic is still able to evade her when Amy chases him, which proves that the statement of Amy not being as fast as Sonic is still relevant. Myself 123 20:31, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I feel that Sonic Heroes isn't the most reliable source to go by for anything. As every team had to have speed, power and flight, the teams were kind of uniform in terms of stats. Characters such as Amy, were given alterations to suit Heroes' style of team-based gameplay. Amy is faster in Heroes due to the fact that one of the characters in her team had to be the speed member. Realistically, the only reason Amy is faster in Heroes is to compliment Heroes' mechanics. This makes it unreliable. It's also pretty unbelievable that Cream is strong enough to fly using only her ears while Big is holding onto her... -- Murphyshane - 熱! Don't click here 20:38, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
- To Myself I did not wish to for it to me that she is as fast as Sonic but to point out it came from early in the series and may be subject to change. To Murphy your statments about Heroes are not technicly acurate Amy was faster in Adventure 2's Mulitplayer mode as well as in the first Advance game having the second highest top running speed but she did have the hardest time building up to that speed as for Cream's ears I would like to point out her ears could prople her forwards faster then Tails' tails can. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
- No were mentionaing it was mentioned early in the series and may be subjected to change. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
- Okay then by that logic we don't even need to state that She's slower then Sonic because he's the fastest thing alive. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
- Or we could put the quote down in the quotes because it is pretty memorable. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
- I just took a look at her page and under the section about her speed and feel we can put the refernce to the quote at the end without adding in the line agian. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
- I didn't say put the quote there I said put the refernce to the quote there. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
- That would just be ineffective use of a reference. There is no shame in using that line again if it means it can be used as a source.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 10:02, July 5, 2014 (UTC)
How strong is Amy Rose?
Justdvn (talk) 21:23, February 15, 2016 (UTC) Honestly I've always thought she was really really strong. But I've been debating Amy v Dedede and I just wanna know. How strong is Amy exactly? based on Power scaling and feats. If anyone can help I would be greatful.
Physically she can be said to be a power character or just shy of one, but in a fight she would beat Dedede. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
D-Man: Well, With her Hammer she can smash Androids into pieces with one swing, send herself flying by hammering into the ground, and even knock down a Prison Door that was meant to keep Sonic Prisoned with just 3 strikes. She was able to go toe to toe with The Iron King (Who is very very very very very Strong), and also sent The Iron King flying with one strike. She has easily destroyed giant robots, and once hitted Knuckles in to a tree