Can we get a picture of this adorable-sounding guy?Nintendofan146 01:43, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- Go ahead. Wait..."adorable-sounding" =.= We have know idea what he sounds like, you realise that, right? Skeletal SLJCOAAATR Soul 18:50, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
What I meant is he sounds like he is cute. I would use a picture, but I don't have one.Nintendofan146 18:53, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- Oh. You're a furry. Why not find one. Unfortunatley, the only half-decent picture I have of him, his face is buried inice cream. /: Skeletal SLJCOAAATR Soul 19:01, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- I knew a furry once, he liked dressing up as a lemuer for some reason. Myself 123 22:31, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
I used to think Chip was Manga only.But does anyone else think that he is going to be like Shara from SatSR?I mean in gameplay.Shara randomly says things,and so does Chip. SpeedTheHedgehog 23:11, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
Here you go Nintendofan146:http://dabbido.deviantart.com/art/OMG-CHIP-SCENE-NEW-STAGE-97772451 There are 2 pictures of Chip there.SpeedTheHedgehog 23:15, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
If you ask me
Chip could be part of Sonics mutation of being a Werehog. Being a Canine that appeared when Sonic wakes up from the attack. It could be the possitive aspect of Super Sonic (Chip can fly and probably serve as Sonics navigator which makes him invincable) while the Werehog is the negative (Pure raw unkept power). Why a Canine? Because Wolves are popular. Just a guess. All I know is that Chip was named after chocolate chip icecream, Sonics fave dessert. Better than the name "Chilli".--Mystic Monkey 13:51, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Hmm you're views intrest me and i wish to subscribe to your news letter. Myself 123 15:57, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- It would make sence, i mean he can open the doors in the gaia gates and call up the pedestals for the chaos emralds to go on to recharge them.
- Well then i'm confused, he looks like a dog, and if he isn't then what is he? Myself 123 20:33, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Not sure on the manga, but I agree, nowhere is Chip labeled as a dog. In the Sonic Unleashed game booklet, it just calls him "an imp-like creature". I've heard people believing that he is either a Chihuahua or a Chinchilla, but never have I seen or heard anything proving him to be either. He is just... Light Gaia. Rose Duelist 16:23, 26 November 2008 (UTC)Rose Duelist
I believe he's like Chaos, not a specific creature. But, just a being with great powers. And stuff...
- I believe he's a chipmunk. Y'know, like Alvin? And he has wings because he's like a god-type spirit thingummy. Plus, CHIPmunk. It makes sense. Anyone agree? -Anonymous contributor
- To me, he looks like a squirrel with wings. And he annoys me. -ShadowUltimate
Automated transfer of Problem Report #14665
The following message was left by Anonymous via PR #14665 on 2008-10-24 00:10:26 UTC
You should put his picture!
Why Chip is always hungry...
Hey, you'd be hungry too if you hadn't eaten since the very beginning of time! --Sonicrox14 04:58, 4 May 2009 (UTC) Shelly the Hedgehog
Chip has died once (let his soul out)05:21, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
Chip's Sonic Channel artwork
I have decided to move the Sonic Channel art of Chip that was present near the top of the article to the gallery because I thought it took up space, and because the location it was at before was not really the best place to keep it. The reason I'm not doing the same for the concept art is because I feel that the concept art in its current section (Early Concept & Design) is appropriate and gives the section more interest to the reader (plus, the artwork in the gallery is of the final designs of Chip that appear in the games, so including the concept art in the gallery may confuse the reader as to what Chip currently looks like, as there is no section in the gallery for concept art). I hope that this won't be an inconvenience to anyone. Phoenix the CatThe flames reborn.... 19:20, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
We wanted Chip.
I wanted Chip in Sonic 4. Maybe he can be in Sonic 4: Episode II? Who's with me?
I am but not many people like chip, sadlySugar magic 18:05, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah that's just strange.
I know that Chip will most likely have amnesia once he shows up in The Shattered World Crisis saga (or at lest The Great Chaos Caper). But does anyone have a thought on creating a page for the Archie Comics version of Chip?