This is the talk page for discussing improvements to Cosmo page.
- Cosmo's other sisters included Galaxina (blue seedrian) are Starla (violet seedrian), Chrysanthemum (purple seedrian), and Daisy (orange seedrian). And the rest from episode 74 (cameo) are Rue (dark-green seedrian) and Jasmine (pink seedrian).
- ...Did you make some of those names up?
Is she in the comics? just wondering.
First of all when did it imply that the seed was her daughter?
it only implied child not nessercarly a female
Why is Tails looking after it anyway?
If it's not Cosmo then it could easily be a villian.......... like Void, Void looks like Cosmo and could in fact be Cosmo's daughter, and it has been stated in the show plants and animals don't ussaly get along Cosmo's supposed child should'nt (statistcaly) be an exception.
Tails is looking after it because it's the only thing he's got of Cosmo, who he likes, and it couldn't ever be Void, because the game continuities and Sonic X's continuity are two separate things. Though you are right about the gender specifics.
However, in the Japanese version of Sonic X, that seed is her. 4kids screwed the editing, so they made that seed seem like one out of many. Also, sign your posts please. It’s PinkI Like Sonic… a lot 06:09, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
As I have said twice now, I think this page should have a seperate gallery page. There's just too many character images of Cosmo.-
ok ok i adimt i havent seen much of sonic x i have only seen a few episodes but why is she a flower? from 188.8.131.52 23:30, May 4, 2013 (UTC)CandyWolf111
So I heard somewhere that Seedrian is a fan-made term. I've never seen Sonic X, can someone who has please confirm or deny? A search for "Seedrian" on Google doesn't produce any of the usual sites - it's us and then fanfic and fanart. We should not be using the term if it's not official. Even if the word "Seedrian" is the official name for the species, was Cosmo ever called "Cosmo the Seedrian" or was she only called "Cosmo"? If the latter, this page needs to be renamed. -- Supermorff (talk) 17:37, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Although the third season of Sonic X is not exactly fresh in my head, I don't recall the term "Seedrian" has ever been used in the anime, nor was Cosmo called "Cosmo the Seedrian". So I agree to move this over to "Cosmo" unless if I or someone else can find an actual mention of it. Mystic Orb (TP.CO.EC) 00:33, April 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Seems descriptive enough and I'm happy with that. Perhaps as a reminder, the redirect "Cosmo" already has had an edit history and thus, it needs to be deleted if we are to move this into "Cosmo". Mystic Orb (TP.CO.EC) 23:22, April 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Not official, then? We really shouldn't have unofficial translations up. -- Supermorff (talk) 14:14, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Got a new page for Cosmo's species. Categories still need fixing. -- Supermorff (talk) 14:31, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
- No official name for Cosmo's species?