Gave page a bit of a make over but still need help finishing. anyone know if any Dark Sonic in Archie Comics please help.--Mystic Monkey 12:33, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
If Dark Sonic was real, there would definitely be SOME sort of recognition of him from SEGA/Sonic Team/Archie Comics/etc, but, since I have yet to see anything official about Dark Sonic, I think it's safe to say that he is purely fan-based and doesn't exist except in the imagination of many. Bronnco 17:05, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- He's from the TV series Sonic X, which is licensed by Sega and certainly not fan-based, whether you have seen it or not. This is made fairly clear in the article. -- Supermorff 17:44, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
Is it actually canon?
I was never really that sure that Dark Sonic actually clarified as a super form. When I first saw it in the anime, I always thought it was just a typical anime method of showing a character when he or she is...well, completely off the wall with anger (The same principal as when an angry character is shown suddenly being engulfed by flames out of nowhere). When I saw Dark Sonic, it never crossed my mind that it was a super form. I'm not denying that it's canon, I'm just wondering if this was actually CONFIRMED by Sega or whoevers in charge of Sonic X.
- I haven't seen it, but in this "form" did Sonic display any heightened abilities, such as flight? That would be a pretty obvious sign, I would think. -- Supermorff 17:38, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
- It appears to be a super form when Sonic uses the negative energies of the Chaos Emeralds, much as Perfect Chaos was a result of absorbing the negative energies of the Chaos Emeralds, with Synthetic Chaos Emeralds, it probably requires more of them to do what the seven natural ones do. --Vae Infectus 23:54, November 20, 2009 (UTC)
Blood red eyes?
On the description on the side of the page, it says that the whites of his eyes are blood red. Where did this come from? His eyes look completely white to me.
On the description section, the pic of Dark Sonic at full power has his eyes as blood red. Sonic & Scrab Master
Dark Sonic's eyes are white in all pictures and the videos, same colour as his gloves.
The only moments of his eyes being blood red is usually during a fan fiction.
Good. In the future, please take the disagreement to an admin, before you guys risk being banned for edit-warring. As people considered worthy of adminship, I would expect better from the two of you.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 02:52, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
I also wouldn't listen to you if you kept calling me Scrab. Sonic & Scrab Master
... I'm always open to peace. I can't speak for Scra-- I mean... well, whatever he wants to be called. >_> In any case... (extends hand toward Sonic & Scrab Master)--Akamia(Talk)(Want to see what I've been doing?) 03:36, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
(arms folded like Shadow) Whatever. Your lucky I'm not one to hold a grudge. Sonic & Scrab Master
What have I said about calling me a Scrab. I don't have time for this. (walks away) Sonic & Scrab Master
(tauntingly) Funny how you want me to shake hands and be nice when your being real mean. (pulls out a Chaos Emerald) Chaos Control! Sonic & Scrab Master
You know its not nice to make someone do something they don't want to do. Unless it's somehing like showing Silver's Nightmare to Genesjs. Hehehe. Boy was he not happy about that. Sonic & Scrab Master
I smell a love triangle. Sonic & Scrab Master
- I smell a conversation that should be held elsewhere. Someone should move it in the very near future. -- Supermorff 20:31, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
Ok so I keep trying to place an edit that improves the accuracy of some info but one of the Admins reverts my edit each time, so instead of getting myself banned I want to ask, what is wrong with the edit I am trying to make? In trivia section one of the facts says "Dark Sonic is sometimes mistakenly referred to as 'Dark Super Sonic.' " Since there is not official name, it can't really be wrong, I have heard people use both names, while I have heard Dark Sonic more often, I have still heard Dark Super Sonic quite frequently (which is why the name is even being ackknowleged on this page) but since neither are official names I changes that Trivia fact to this: "Some fans refer to Dark Sonic as 'Dark Super Sonic' (because his appearance resembles Super Sonic at some points) but Dark Sonic is more commonly heard. SEGA has not given any official name for this transformation." Is there something wrong with that edit, because it displays more accurate information, I'd appreciate it if I was informed on why this edit is being considered bad faith, thanks. 184.108.40.206 19:19, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
I believe he has a point... Sacorguy79 19:22, August 6, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
- Yep. -- Supermorff 19:34, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
Why was the first introductory paragraph removed? I looked at the history, and it looks like Ultrasonic removed it when modifying the template. Why? 22:00, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
- It was probably a mistake. I've added the information back. 22:07, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
For some reason, I don't like how these people make Sonic turn into something evil-like. I like him because he is a REALLY NICE good guy. Everyone seems to be making him evil. SEGA, Creepypasta... It is not cool. Who agrees with me? ♥ User:Blaze Sol ♥ User_talk: Blaze Sol ♥ EMPERESS OF ICE AND SNOW! ♥ 06:06, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
I agree with that.If it was someone else it would have been better~Cyclonestar
it would have made much more sense it was Shadow not Sonic
Cause of transformation
Come to think about it, I think the fake Chaos Emerald thing that leads to Sonic gaining this power may be a little exaggerated. We didn't see a scene indicating that Sonic was getting the power from the emeralds. Also, they were all nearly drained of all their energy back then when he crashed into Black Narcissus's stronghold. So how we are sure that this is caused by them. This was never implied in any way.--Luma.dash (talk) 10:21, June 7, 2017 (UTC)
- It is pretty certain that Sonic could not attain that form under his own power. Also, he was definitely feeling the effects of the Emeralds, so they could not have been completely inert.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 13:15, June 7, 2017 (UTC)
- It is certainly possible that he didn't achieve this form himself. But, given that, it is an anime, it has always shown shots of how the special actions are performed. Moreover, no one did point out how Sonic achieved this form, neither Eggman or Black Narcissus which was supposed to estimate Sonic's abilities.--Luma.dash (talk) 13:23, June 7, 2017 (UTC)
Dark Super Sonic is based off Pseudo Super Saiyan
Why dont people mention this?? This is true. We see more than one similarity between the two. So I wrote it down on the Trivia for the fans.
- @Ultrasonic9000 you sure? Dark Sonic isn't the REAL Super Sonic much like Pseudo Super Saiyan and it IS based off it after all.
- Iso33 (talk) 15:30, June 15, 2017 (UTC)
- What? Where's the proof that it is based off of the Pseudo Super Saiyan? I get that many people compare Super Sonic to Super Saiyan a lot but it has already been stated that it was not based off of him. Same goes for this. There is no solid proof that it was created with the show in mind so it makes this thought opinionated. DeCool99 (talk) 15:36, June 15, 2017 (UTC)