- Yeah. Or things would get rather British around here.--Mystic Monkey Sez 21:17, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
will shadow return
Does anyone here think Shadow will return? Maybe he can bring Rouge and Omega so team dark is complete in the olympics. IceSeason101 13:53, May 7, 2011 (UTC)
He probably is, but I don't know about Rouge or Omega. The Swell King is invincible!!!!! 11:12, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
He is. I saw a screen shot of him in an event. I've been waiting for four years for everyone in team dark to be in the olympic games. After all, Team Dark is my favorite team in Sonic Heroes. IceSeason101 11:46, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
Rouge and omega might be unlockables, skins of existing characters, or DLC.
Too bad Shadow's is indeed in it. Sorry if I offend anyone, but he for some reason irks me. Robbynascar28 Chuff Chuff! 18:31, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
Why always Mario?
Why is it always mario that joins with Sonic.Couldn't it be Crash Bandicoot?He was one of the best platformers those days.
I'll choose Amy in this game!! Candy the Rabbit- I Love Candy! 20:50, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
Why is it always Sonic that joins with Mario? Have you thought about that? And I will not play as Shadow or Silver. Ever. Robbynascar28 Chuff Chuff! 18:33, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
Hey guys there's a video showing up her as a supporting character, i think its real it seems an offcial artwork. here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZBBAl89rpE --KekeWoaxardo 20:50, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Since Bowser Jr. is probably going to be playable as evident from the trailer, will he have his own article? SeanWheeler 22:24, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Its been blocked from being made, I tried making the page. It said all the information was stupid, but I wasn't going to put stupid information I would put facts. The Swell King is invincible!!!!! I am Imsosuperswell1 11:42, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
I got proof that Birdo is in it. It's over 9000!! 02:00, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
Ok then where is it?...14soncstar
- Birdo is not in the game. A piece of gameplay footage shows the character selection screen and Birdo's not in it. Unless Birdo is a secret unlockable character, she's added at the last second, or is paid DLC, she is not playable. SeanWheeler 20:05, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, Nintendo Power said that there's only 20 playable characters, the same exact number of playable characters like the last game. And there's never been any unlockable characters in any of the past games, only stages. so the odds are against Birdo ever appearing in this Mario and Sonic game as a playable character; maybe a V.I.P. or boss character, but not playable. Metal Shadow: The Ultimate Robot 20:11, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- The original Mario And Sonic Olympics did not have bosses, costumes for miis, a campaign mode, a party mode, default dream events, VIP's, or Balance Board support, so there's a chance they could add unlockable (or DLC) peeps this time around, dawg.
Amy might not be able to compete...
Amy may not be able to compete, she's wearing a outfit that you ice skate or do ballet in! She might be able to swim, though. I hope they don't use that outfit and use the original one or a more "sport proof" one.184.108.40.206 23:37, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
I have a feeling that she'll have different outfits based on the events.
-SalaComMander 23:40, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
@Sala: That what it says on the Super Mario Wiki on Amy's page. Candy the Rabbit- I Love Candy! 00:08, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
Amy has a page on the Super Mario Wiki?
-SalaComMander 00:16, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
Of course!! She's from the Mario & Sonic series ain't she? Candy the Rabbit- I Love Candy! 00:33, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah. They have articles on every characters Mario has encountered. They have articles on Amy, Sonic, Tails, and the other athletes even those two who appeared once (Silver and Metal Sonic). It even has judges such as Cream and the bosses such as Rouge. SeanWheeler 20:52, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
Will there be DLC?
I'm just wondering if we will be able to download some characters who did not make the cut.
This game release.
I don't understand this game because i haven't seen this on the commercial lately.Ghostytreat 20:19, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
1. The game hasn't been released yet, so you wouldn't see it on commercials
2. It's unknown when exactly it will be released.
So don't ask questions like that when the answer is pretty obvious.
Hmm... I hope they create a new feature for the game: The Story Mode. Mario & Sonic Heroes 17:00, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
Well, actually, I was referring to the Wii version. Mario & Sonic Heroes 10:17, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
Bowser and Dr Eggman
I know that in the Nintendo DS version of Mario and Sonic at the 2012 Olympic Games, Bowser and Eggman join forces yet again like they did in Winter Games but this time they take over London, but will a similar story happen like that in the Wii version of the game? GOW47 15:51, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
TAILS DOLL AND METAL KNUX!!!!111
that makes me sad :( i want tails doll backDerpythehedgehog 04:18, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
I want that game!!!!
I want that game!I´m dying if I have not! DaisySonicFan2000 03:24, November 17, 2011 (UTC)
- So what? We're an encyclopedia, not a shopping site. If you want it, maybe you can ask your parents (if you still live with them) or go buy it for yourself. You can also wait til Christmas. SeanWheeler 03:01, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
Where is cream the rabbit?
How? say it appears as an arbitrator, but where is it please Show me a picture or I despaired.
FlopiSega 15:41, November 18, 2011 (UTC)
Bowser Jr. warrants an article.
Now that this game is out, Bowser Jr. warrants an article. He now has two playable appearances, which is the required number of Sonic appearances for a non-Sonic character. Could an admin please create the article or unlock it for creation? SeanWheeler 19:10, November 22, 2011 (UTC)
Non playable Characters
Ok i just saw Orbot and Cubot in the london party mode ( i just got the game yesterday, o i dont know if ther are any more characters) so should a non playable characters section be added? -114sonicstar
18:41, December 26, 2011 (UTC)