Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I fully edited this page, I hope I'm being of some use to you so far! See ya around! Tizo The Hedgehog 12:44, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
Sad by the fact Mario is the second fat mustache man that can run as fast as Sonic.
Yep!Tizo The Hedgehog 23:18, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
How is it "sad"? And I think [the characters] didn't use their normal abilities(with the exception of the Dream Events) because they wanted the game to be realistic. And there's no reason to be mad just because Mario runs faster than Sonic. They just wanted Mario to look good, I bet.184.108.40.206 00:52, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
Take into account that Mario is no slowpoke in his games. It's unlikely that anyone else really noticed this, but in Super Paper Mario, Mario can, rather easily, I might add, outrun a soundwave. Without dashing. Actually, even Bowser can... Which means that it's the Mario characters who are actually faster on average than Sonic characters, even though Sonic and Tails are faster than all of them. Jakeroo123 03:43, May 31, 2011 (UTC)Jakeroo123
Just out of interest... does this game HAVE one? Or is it simply teh sp0rtz0rs? Molten Scandium 14:27, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
- Nope. It's like a big collection of olympic related mini-games.Fairfieldfencer FFF 15:31, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
- Suspected as much. Thanks, FFF. Molten Scandium 15:33, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
Mario & sonic at the winter games
- OYY. Crossovers make me sad. Eee, back in the day, we didn't have none o' this. It was Console Wars, it was! We saw someone talk of Sonic & Mario teaming up, we SHOT the blaggard for sedition. No truce, no peace, no mercy for those Nintendo-sympathising bast--
- Ahem. Sorry. It's my old talking. Molten Scandium 18:01, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
- You just made yourself sound A LOT like a nintendo character called Cranky Kong. Jakeroo123 13:20, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
Where did it say Cream, Diddy, Bowser Jr., and Omega were meant to be playable???
I know Birdo, Dk, Silver, and Jet were supposed to be in it but not them.
--Maltinecorp 00:21, November 10, 2009 (UTC)User:Maltinecorp
It says this is Vectors first playable appearence and his first playable appearence since Shadow the Hedgehog. Yet Sonic Heroes was his first playable appearence. Could someone fix this?
- Done. (And, actually, his first playable appearance was in Knuckles' Chaotix.) -- Supermorff 16:14, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, I will try to make an account in the near future.
- But, it means it in a different way. Yes, he was playable in Sonic Heroes, and Knuckles' Chaotix, but don't forget that partner characters in Shadow the Hedgehog were playable with another controller. It's his first playable appearance since Shadow the Hedgehog, It's his first time since that game he's been playable, and the timeline between SHtH and M&SOG is quite long. And it's his first playable appearance in a party game like these Olympics. It's complicated, but if you think about it, it's true. Shadow the Hedgehog was the last game he was playable IN, it's his playable appearance from the LAST game he was in. That's my reasoning. Pinkolol16-A proud Sonic fan 06:08, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
an awesome thing
I'm not sure if many people noticed this, but in the Dream Platform event (the one where the characters dive into the water from the airship), you may notice that Sonic is wearing a life-vest. I laughed so hard when I saw this, and took it as a fact that the anime and games may have some sort of connection.
Michael the Fox: I'm all for Rainbow Dash and Sonic! :) 22:34, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
The link to the official site leads to the M&S at the London 2012 Games site. Is the Beijing 2008 even up anymore? If so, can anyone change the link?