How will this turn out?
Will it be like the smurfs, where the seriousness is low and mainly comedy, or like Transformers, with more tension and action? Also, I noticed it was just Sonic, I'm sure Tails and Knuckles will be there, but what about the others? Will (as I said before) end up like Transformers, where they get new characters, each movie?
- Personally, I see both of those styles being mixed for the film. Comedy, yeah; that's Sega's main priority in the franchise now. Action, yeah; Sega's never failed at that (for the most part). I'm pretty sure the "fan favorites" (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Eggman, and *sigh* Shadow) will be in th films. BlueSpeeder (talk) 05:47, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Makes sense, and I think Shadow is a good character, in the Sonic The Hedgehog Film Series Forum, I posted if anyone could imagine a scene with Shadow holding two guns, shooting a bunch of eggman's robots, then saying this , It's his favorite word, in Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Forgot to add, I hope there's more action than comedy.
- I hope Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, and my favorite Sonic character, Vector, make it in the Sonic movie myself.Maxevil (talk) 01:12, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
- It's pretty much a safe bet this movie will suck. A live action human-focused adaptation with writing that would hardly fit the source material, with new characters that don't need to be in this film and it should have the ones from the video game series, a terrible plot for most live action human-focused adaptations, terrible casting, a crappy choice for the movie's setting, and letting Sony previously create the movie and Paramount picking up the rights and presumably using the ideas Sony came up with. We got ourselves another poorly adapted cash grab coming to theaters. Again. As if the franchise's reputation wasn't damaged enough, now it's being damaged theatrically.
- Jeff35155 (talk) 22:59, September 15, 2018 (UTC) Jeff35155
What actors and actresses do you guys think made it to the movie? My opinion for one of the characters would be Paul Giamatti as Dr. Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik. What about you guys for Robotnik or any other Sonic characters?Maxevil (talk) 01:15, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
What I Want For This Movie
I want this movie to be fully CG animated like the games. I want the movie to be a prequel, taking place even before the game that started it all. Meaning that it should be about Sonic's origin story. And don't base his origin on that Sonic Bible, cause certain things don't make sense about that so-called origin. I want a true definitive origin story for Sonic. I also want a proper backstory for Eggman as well, as to why he's the villain. And I also want to see Sonic's family in this movie, as well as a backstory for the 7 Chaos Emeralds. Music wise, I want the main theme song to basically be the Sonic SatAM theme song, but this time it should be sung by Crush 40. I'd also like for Crush 40 to cover Sonic's other theme song "It Doesn't Matter" (the SA1 version to be more precise). I also want Eggman's theme song, "E.G.G.M.A.N." by Paul Shortino, to be used in this film as well. I'd also like for other well-known rock bands to contribute to the soundtrack as well. Bands like Papa Roach, K0RN, Deftones, Disturbed, Julient K, Zebrahead, Powerman 5000, Breaking Benjamin, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Green Day, Sum 41, Blink 182, MXPX, Bowling For Soup, and many more. --LyrickStudiosFan93 (talk) 20:54, November 27, 2016 (UTC)
Van Robichaux and Tim Miller
I have seen rumours of Van Robichaux not being in the movie anymore, and that Tim Miller has worked previously on Shadow the Hedgehog (game), as his name presumably appears in the credits. Are they true? GuKeltke (talk) 13:14, September 20, 2017 (UTC).