Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This talk page has Archives:
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to Sonic Unleashed page.
Please sum up the Gamerscore to make sure they add up to 1000G. Also the last achievement is not on the Xbox 360 version. Can it be removed, or is that a PS3-exclusive trophy?OrbAdventures (talk) 11:40, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
The Soul Blazer comparisons are inevitable!
All of those who are trying to remove the Soul Blazer trivia, please stop, and start thinking about ways of properly presenting it. Like the title of this subject says, it's inevitable, as much of a stretch as it sounds. XaikuTheMaverickHunter (talk) 03:47, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Give me
over 9000a good reason! 03:52, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
- But if the fact that it's such a big stretch isn't bad enough, it seems out of place and far too big to be on this page. It's like, I have a theory on how Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure is similar to Knuckles' story in Sonic Adventure. (Which has quite a few valid points, especially the fact that you have to find shards to a magical gem that keeps an island afloat and without that the island would crash.) But it'd be out of place and opinionative to put it on Knuckles' or angel island's trivia pages. With many arguments at how I might be stretching to much to make a point. Someone would remove it. At that point to argue people who have been here for years and have much more experience on this subject would seem somewhat arrogant. Just trying to help you realize that what you're doing here isn't appropriate and needs to stop before even more people's time is wasted on this matter or you get banned. PKMNthehedgehog2.5 (talk) 04:08, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Like I already said, it is not obvious. Most people have never even heard of the game. It is written way too opinionated and is too long to be called trivia. You put "borrowed" in quotation marks (which is not allowed) in the statement: ["borrowed" attributes seem to be a simple, yet unofficial homage to those games, as so far, no one from Sega, Square Enix, or any of the Sonic Unleashed staff have come forward with an official explanation on the matter.] That whole statement is very bias and makes it seem as if SEGA stole from them. This wiki is suppose to be neutal. You can't write stuff like that and pass it off as trivia.Candy55101 (talk) 04:10, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Any way you can help, then? XaikuTheMaverickHunter (talk) 04:13, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
- If you must sight these similarities, we'd apreciate it if it was done as a theory in a blog post. It'd make everything less messy whilst still getting your message across. PKMNthehedgehog2.5 (talk) 04:14, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
- So...no Denial-of-Sonic attack? 04:15, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
- No Denial-of-Sonic attack. And I'd apreciate it if you'd act a little more proffesional here, Milez. PKMNthehedgehog2.5 (talk) 04:17, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Blog Post: DONE! http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:XaikuTheMaverickHunter/Sonic_Unleashed..._the_modern_Soul_Blazer%3F XaikuTheMaverickHunter (talk) 04:26, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
Sonic Unleashed 2
What's new game title Sonic Unleashed 2, but Takashi iizuka are new Sonic game 2016. Two Different playable as Sonic the Hedgehog and Amy Rose