|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Sonic and the Black Knight page||
This talk page has Archives:
HELP! HELP! I can't see the reflist in this article! --MrSmartyMax 01:50, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Same here, it's not showing up. I'll try to fix it; if there's nothing wrong, I'm assuming there's some epidemic with pages for games (the Sonic Generations article has this problem, too, and the reference code is fine) 01:56, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
- It's the sizes of the page when MrSmarty removed the videos the refernces showed up agian. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
You're right. The videos will stay off for now.02:10, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
Could have told me sooner. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
To Sonamyfan666 & MrSmartyMax
Possible trivia concerning Sonic's Role
Hi, I was taking a look through some of the Sonic and the Black Knight pages and I noticed that Sonic's role in the story is very much like Mordred's in the original Arthurian Legends. For a time both wielded Clarent, however Mordred stole the sword while Sonic recieved it. Both also defeated Arthur and became the new king. So can this information be added to this page's trivia, Sonic's trivia or should it just be ignored?Flag Meister (talk) 20:54, April 11, 2013 (UTC)
Sonic is clearly said at the end to be King Arthur himself the other was a fake. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
I am aware that Sonic was dubbed by Caliburn as King Arthur, but the other was not precisely a fake. In the Black Knight game is it stated Merlin created the first King Arthur to bring peace to the land. Thus Sonic defeated the old king (King Arthur/Black Knight) and became the new king (but not specifically because he defeated the old king). I guess another way to say it would be that they incorporated elements of Mordred into Sonic's role.Flag Meister (talk) 21:10, April 11, 2013 (UTC)
That's much better. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...
I love this game! But in my opinion, there are some things that could've made it better.
- You encountered Sir Lamorak and Sir Galahad sometime in the story mode.
- King Arthur was some kind of form of Dr. Eggman.
- Songs like "Through the Fire" and "Fight the Knight" were longer.
- Metal Sonic was in the game as a golem of sorts.
- Sonic wore armor through the entire game instead of just at the final boss.
I do agree with you a bit mine would be.
- You unlocked the multiplayer characters as coutumes in game aside from the Black Knight
- You could play multiplayer by yourself.
- Excalibur Sonic was palyable in normal stages
- All characters can be played on all stages.
Those would be what I would add still it's in my top 5 fav Sonic games. Sonamyfan666 Follow me inside, outside, through the stratosphere...