Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sonic the Comic Archive site no longer exists. That makes me sooo sad :( --18.104.22.168 04:16, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- Too true. Thank heaven for Torrents! -- Supermorff 19:06, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Please do issues 136-183 of Sonic the Comic, PLEAAASSSEEEE???
- Strewth, give me a chance. They're not easy! -- Supermorff 07:41, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I'm trying to creating a page (Sonic the Comic Issue 216), but I'm having trouble doing that. May you help? -Firbin4576
- What's the problem? -- Supermorff 20:45, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I tried to make the page, but when I press enter the template goes with where I'm typing. Help me or I'll cry! ); -Firbin4576
I'm still not sure I understand the problem, but my first suggestion is to go into Special:Preferences ('Editing' section) and disable the visual editor. Chances are that'll help. -- Supermorff 05:55, September 17, 2011 (UTC) Hey Supermorff, there's someone trying to make a page of Sonic the Comic Issue 223. But he/she is having trouble. Could you do STC Issue 223?
Whats the policy one STC Online? Is it covered or not? I know there are some Wikis that only cover officially licensed products, and others that will cover Dedicated fan projects. FinalFighterA+ (talk) 23:59, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for asking! We don't cover Sonic the Comic Online on this wiki, because we have very strict rules about non-official products. However, Sonic the Comic Wiki does cover Sonic the Comic Online (actually, some of the creators of STCO are editors on that wiki). The most we allow is a mention of STCO on the Sonic the Comic page, and that's only because it's been acknowlefged by the original STC creators. -- Supermorff (talk) 08:54, August 8, 2012 (UTC)