The Sonic the Comic Archive site no longer exists. That makes me sooo sad :( --18.104.22.168 04:16, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- Too true. Thank heaven for Torrents! -- Supermorff 19:06, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Please do issues 136-183 of Sonic the Comic, PLEAAASSSEEEE???
- Strewth, give me a chance. They're not easy! -- Supermorff 07:41, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I'm trying to creating a page (Sonic the Comic Issue 216), but I'm having trouble doing that. May you help? -Firbin4576
- What's the problem? -- Supermorff 20:45, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I tried to make the page, but when I press enter the template goes with where I'm typing. Help me or I'll cry! ); -Firbin4576
I'm still not sure I understand the problem, but my first suggestion is to go into Special:Preferences ('Editing' section) and disable the visual editor. Chances are that'll help. -- Supermorff 05:55, September 17, 2011 (UTC) Hey Supermorff, there's someone trying to make a page of Sonic the Comic Issue 223. But he/she is having trouble. Could you do STC Issue 223?
Whats the policy one STC Online? Is it covered or not? I know there are some Wikis that only cover officially licensed products, and others that will cover Dedicated fan projects. FinalFighterA+ (talk) 23:59, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for asking! We don't cover Sonic the Comic Online on this wiki, because we have very strict rules about non-official products. However, Sonic the Comic Wiki does cover Sonic the Comic Online (actually, some of the creators of STCO are editors on that wiki). The most we allow is a mention of STCO on the Sonic the Comic page, and that's only because it's been acknowlefged by the original STC creators. -- Supermorff (talk) 08:54, August 8, 2012 (UTC)