|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic the Comic continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Neighborhood is a highly peaceful and progressive district within the Metropolis Zone which features things like train bridges and cozy cafes.
When walking into The Groovy Train, Super Sonic was treated by Ebony and Pyjamas. As Super Sonic explained his current amnesia however, Bio-Hazard entered the cafe. While Pyjamas took Super Sonic to a back room, Ebony battled Bio-Hazard with limited success. Meanwhile, Pyjamas took a look into Super Sonic's mind, awakening his memories of his past as a demon. When Bio-Hazard attempted to attack the whole trio though, Lieutenant Furor would pull him back into the Special Zone. With Super Sonic retaining his benevolence despite having regained his memories, Ebony hired Super Sonic as an employee at The Groovy Train.
While strolling through The Neighborhood, Ebony, Super Sonic, and Pyjamas saw a train get derailed. Though Super Sonic used his powers to save the passengers, it led to his darker side emerging once again. However, Ebony used the Globe of Enrokk to keep Super Sonic trapped in a fantasy before he could go on a rampage. Pyjamas then used her Mind Link to erase Super Sonic's recent memories, returning him to a kind-hearted person again.
Points of interest
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sonic the Comic #116, "Hunter & the Hunted, Part 1"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Sonic the Comic #146, "Return of the Nightmare, Part 1"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #117, "Hunter & the Hunted, Part 2"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #118, "Hunter & the Hunted, Part 3"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #147, "Return of the Nightmare, Part 2"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #148, "Return of the Nightmare, Part 3"
- The Neighbourhood at the Sonic the Comic Wiki