|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic X anime or comic continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Organizer is a character that appears in the Sonic X comic series published by Archie Comics. He is the mysterious mastermind of the evil S.O.N.I.C.X. organization. His identity was never revealed, only hinted and all that is known about his motivations is that he wants to destroy Sonic the Hedgehog and Dr. Eggman and that he founded the organization to do so.
Role in the comics
The Organizer doesn't have any major roles aside from leading the S.O.N.I.C.X., setting their plans and scolding them for their failures. He can provide them with news reports to show them how are their plans are progressing and decide which plans are good enough to be put into action. Aside from that, the Organizer doesn't have much involvement in the series as a whole.
Since he is always hidden in the shadows and disguising his voice, nothing about the Organizer's motivations has been revealed. All that is known is that he is a very imposing figure who acts like a typical criminal leader, acting fierce and vigorous towards the other group members and demanding nothing more than success.
- The Organizer is the only member of S.O.N.I.C.X. that never directly interacted with Sonic.
- Captain Westwood of the Guardian Units of Nations is the prime suspect of being the Organizer in many aspects:
- Westwood has some hatred towards his fellow agents, Topaz and Rouge the Bat, for always being assigned in better missions than the ones he gets, and these missions usually involve Sonic or Doctor Eggman.
- The Organizer's silhouette perfectly fits Westwood's in a sense. Both are commonly seen with sunglasses and the head shape suggests that their hairstyles are similar, if not the same.
- S.O.N.I.C.X. has access to several of G.U.N.'s robots and arsenal, but it might also be due to Card Passer and/or Howard Watcher's previous connections with the agency.