|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic X anime or comic continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Organizer is the mysterious mastermind of the evil S.O.N.I.C.X. organization seen in the Sonic X comics. His identity was never revealed, only hinted, and all that is known about his motivations is that he wants to destroy Sonic the Hedgehog, and that he founded the organization to do so.
Since he is always hidden in the shadows and disguising his voice, nothing about the Organizer's back-story or motivations has been revealed. All that is known is that he is a very imposing figure who acts like a typical criminal leader, acting fierce and rigorous towards the other group members and demanding nothing more than success.
Role in the comics
The Organizer doesn't have any major role aside from leading the S.O.N.I.C.X., setting their plans and scolding them for their failures. He can provide them with news reports to show them how are their plans progressing and decide which plans are good enough to be put into action. Aside from that, the Organizer doesn't have much involvement in the plot as a whole.
- The Organizer is the only member of the organization that never directly interacted with Sonic.
- He is commonly associated to another character, Captain Westwood, which is also the prime suspect of being the Organizer in many aspects:
- Westwood has some hatred towards his fellow agents, Topaz and Rouge the Bat for always being assigned in better missions than the ones he gets, and these missions usually involve Sonic or Doctor Eggman.
- The Organizer's silhouette perfectly fits Westwood's in a sense. Both are commonly seen with sunglasses and the head shape suggests that their hairstyles are similar, if not the same.
- S.O.N.I.C.X. has access to several of G.U.N.'s robots and arsenal, but this might also be due to Card Passer and/or Howard Watcher's previous connections with the agency.