|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic X continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Organizer is a character that appears in the Sonic X comic series published by Archie Comics. He is the mysterious mastermind of the evil S.O.N.I.C.X. organization. His identity was never revealed, only hinted and all that is known about his motivations is that he wants to destroy Sonic the Hedgehog and Dr. Eggman and that he founded the organization to do so.
At some point, the Organizer found and rescued Jerome Wise, Card Passer, Howard Watcher, Doctor Kai Narasu, Li Yan and Hector Dragg and united them all into an organization dedicated to eliminate Sonic the Hedgehog, S.O.N.I.C.X. where the Organizer served as the group's leader.
When the Organizer received word from S.O.N.I.C.X.'s that their first attempt of capturing Sonic ended up in failure, he remained positive and believed that the organization would have a better chance of capturing Sonic in their next attempt. This next plan eventually turned out to be Dr. Narasu's multi-colored Sonic clones to lure Sonic into the open. Sure enough, the plan proceeded as expected when the Organizer showed S.O.N.I.C.X. a local news report of Sonic wanting to challenge the Sonic clones. However, the plan failed at the end resulting the Organizer being furious at his fellow members of S.O.N.I.C.X in their next meeting. However, he heard Dr. Narasu's next plan of exposing Sonic using a highly-viral mutagen on him. The Organizer thought that it could work and assigned the doctor and Hector Dragg to the task. Unsurprisingly though, the plan failed again resulting the Organizer scolding the two for failing S.O.N.I.C.X. again.
Since he is always hidden in the shadows and disguising his voice, nothing about the Organizer's motivations has been revealed. All that is known is that he is a very imposing figure who acts like a typical criminal leader, acting fierce and vigorous towards the other group members and demanding nothing more than success.
- The Organizer is the only member of S.O.N.I.C.X. that never directly interacted with Sonic.
- Captain Westwood of the Guardian Units of the Nations is the prime suspect of being the Organizer in many aspects:
- Westwood has some hatred towards his fellow agents, Topaz and Rouge the Bat, for always being assigned in better missions than the ones he gets, and these missions usually involve Sonic or Doctor Eggman.
- The Organizer's silhouette perfectly fits Westwood's in a sense. Both are commonly seen with sunglasses and the head shape suggests that their hairstyles are similar, if not the same.
- S.O.N.I.C.X. has access to several of G.U.N.'s robots and arsenal, but it might also be due to Card Passer and/or Howard Watcher's previous connections with the agency.
- In addition, Captain Westwood has not appeared in the comics since Sonic X #22. (The Organizer first appeared in Sonic X #23.)