Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Pre-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- For the version of this character after the Super Genesis Wave, see Titan Metal Sonic. For the transformation, see Titan Metal Sonic (transformation).
Titan Metal Sonic is a character that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It was a rebuilt version of the original Titan Metal Sonic and the ultimate attack robot of the Eggman Empire. There are two known incarnations of Titan Metal Sonic. The first one was known as Project "Titan" and was unleashed on New Mobotropolis. The second was fused with the Krudzu and used to delay Team Fighters' journey to Albion.
Titan Metal Sonic is an enormous robot that resembles both Sonic the Hedgehog and Metal Sonic, but has a more hefty design than the transformation undergone by Metal Sonic v2.0. It is red and grey/silver in color and possesses sharp claws and teeth. When possessed by the Krudzu, its Krudzu vines could be seen growing all around its body.
Operation: Clean Sweep aftermath
The first Titan Metal Sonic was produced by 3237. It was unleashed by Dr. Eggman from the Death Egg Mark 2 as a distraction along with Project "Deadly Cuddles". Known as Project "Titan", it almost destroyed New Mobotropolis, but was defeated by Ixis Naugus when he used his Crystalline Magic to turn the robot into the Crystal Golem. Naugus then used the Crystal Golem to block a blast from the Death Egg Mark 2's Egg Annihilator Beam, destroying the robot in the process.
Road to Albion
During Snively's escape from the Death Egg Mark 2, a Titan Metal Sonic was seen in production with only its head completed. This new version of Titan Metal Sonic was later completed by Eggman, though it was missing a power core. When Eggman was being chased down by Team Fighters, he attached the Krudzu to Titan Metal Sonic, creating a fusion of the two. Eggman then sent Titan Metal Sonic to combat Team Fighters. It was defeated when missiles fired by the Tornado were guided by Sonic into the robot; the resulting explosion destroyed Titan Metal Sonic and it fell into the ocean, though the Krudzu managed to survive by latching onto a Crabmeat.
A gigantic attack robot, Titan Metal Sonic does not appear to have any real personality: its sole purpose is to serve Dr. Eggman and cause destruction. When possessed by the Krudzu, its personality fully takes over. Having been created to destroy Sonic, the Krudzu is obsessed with eliminating the hedgehog. It is cold and sadistic and delights in causing Sonic and his allies pain. It is also single-mindedly loyal to Dr. Eggman, in spite of-or perhaps in ignorance of-the doctor's previous attempt to completely destroy it.
Powers and abilities
Titan Metal Sonic possesses incredible super strength, toppling buildings with ease. Being a large attack robot, it can causes mass destruction with ease.
- Titan Metal Sonic is based off of the final boss from Knuckles' Chaotix. While it was featured in the original comic continuity as a transformation of Metal Sonic, Knuckles' Chaotix never made it clear whether or not Metal Sonic transformed into it or whether it was a separate robot.
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia, "Metal Sonic Series"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Sonic the Hedgehog #231, "Lost In the Moment"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #37, "Scrambled Part 1: The Man in Charge"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #241, "Unraveling"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #244, "Endangered Species Part Two: Extinction Event"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #245, "Endangered Species Part Three: Restoration Efforts"