|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Tracy Yardley (born 19 July 1979), often credited as Tracy Yardley!, is an American comic book artist best known for his work with the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series, published by Archie Comics. He currently is still working on the same series since 2005 and was occasionally working in Archie Comics' side-series Sonic X. He is also serving as the main artist for the side-series Sonic Universe. Yardley is also known to be the main penciler/inker of an original manga-like series known as Riding Shotgun, published by Tokyopop.
Yardley has been greatly interested in comics for most of his life, as well as the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series. In fact, the reason why he professionally spells his name with an "!" at the end is a tribute to Scott Shaw who spells his own name the same way, and he was one of the first artists who worked on Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog. One of Yardley's first known, original comics was a series known as Nate and Steve, whom he worked with three of his friends.
Yardley was born in Southern Illinois. Yardley is a 2001 graduate from the Savannah College of Art and Design, and he currently lives with his wife Megan in Savannah, Georgia.
- Sonic the Hedgehog #160 was the first issue that Tracy Yardley penciled as well as the first issue that Ian Flynn wrote.
- Sonic Universe #55 was the first issue written solely by Tracy Yardley as well as pencilling
- Tracy Yardley at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tracy Yardley!'s deviantART Page
- Yardley's official online store for original art, hosted by BumbleKing.com