New York, USA (nationality is European)
E-123Wario54 is my nickname, and I'm not telling my real name so...yeah
2 Parents, 2 Sisters
Human, I think
I don't know...guess
80 something pounds
|Alignment and character traits|
Good; well, I never root for Sephiroth or Ganon or Eggman or Liquid...maybe sometimes Bowser ;)
Spaghetti, Pizza, Ice Cream and Jolly Ranchers
rock music, playing video games, creatively writing, Krillin--the strongest human alive, E-123 OMEGA!!!!, Psyduck--Pokemon #54, Bulbasaur--Pokemon #1, Street Fighter, writing video game guides, Metal Sonic, Bowser Jr., Funky Kong, WARIO AND WALUIGI!!!
Video game game overs that show you dying (that's to you, Resident Evil and Dead Space!), Running out of ammo, Dying in Call of Duty: World at War Nazi Zombies because SOMEBODY trapped you outside with the electric barrier, snipers and campers, glitches and bugs that cause your death
|Powers and abilities|
Writing, Team Death Matches...except for in Grand Theft Auto IV--I suck at those =P, Killing Nazi Zombies
I'm E-123Wario54, huge fan of Sonic ever since Sonic 2 and hardcore gamer. I really haven't given up on Sonic...until maybe Sonic and the Secret Rings...but I'm willing to start up again. Also, Sonic 4 is going to come out, so even if Sega screws it up and it ends up sucking, I'm going to get it because Sonic Team really is trying to appeal to the long-time Sonic fans. I own all current generation consoles (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii) so ask me on my talk page for my PSN ID, gamertag, or friend code. We can become video game buddies =D
I don't have a fan character...I know...I'm a very boring person =/
My favorite types of games are fighting games (Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Marvel vs. Capcom, Virtua Fighter, Tekken, Dragon Ball, etc.), RPGs (Zelda, Final Fantasy, etc.), shooters (Call of Duty, Tom Clancy, Resident Evil, Metal Gear, Uncharted, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, etc.), and the occasional "friendly" game (LittleBigPlanet, Mario Party, Animal Crossing, Mario sports/kart, etc.). I also enjoy anything Nintendo and anything Sega. Why? Because those are the companies I trust...maybe Capcom and Square Enix too. =) I just got a 360, so I can't really show anything off, and I only have one platinum for PS3 (Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing).
You can find out more about me on my StrategyWiki user page ...yes, I write video game guides, so I'm really not new to all this wiki markup stuff. These are some video game guides I've worked on a lot:
- Dragon Ball Z: Goku Hishōden (a Japanese-only Game Boy game)
- Virtua Fighter (you know what this is...the popular Sega fighter)
- Virtua Fighter Remix (an update of the classic fighting game)
- Sonic Labyrinth
- Kingdom Hearts (still a WIP)
- Final Fantasy XIII
So yeah...check out any of the guides on the site, they're much better than text-only guides. Random stuff is I have a Sonic cursor and I bought the LittleBigPlanet Sonic DLC the day it came out. I play both retro and new games, so I've always followed Sonic around. ;)
Why is Dragon Ball almost exactly like Sonic?
- There are seven Dragon Balls and seven Chaos Emeralds. Both are extremely significant to their stories, respectively. Chaos Emeralds are known to transform our hedgehog friends into a new and improved Super form. Dragon Balls are known to get our Saiyan friends anything they want. You want a friend revived, done. You want ultimate super powers, done. You want a million bucks, done (kidding). So yeah, without these two sets of seven items, Goku would be dead, Earth would be destroyed, Sonic would always lose and Eggman would always win. That all sounds very, very wrong.
- Super Sonic and Super Saiyan Goku: the big question here is, who the hell would win? Sonic may look short and puny, but he is one deadly hedgehog. But let's look at the similarities between the two. The change in appearance; gold hair that stands up on an edge that would take tons of gallons of gel to change these characters' original hair. Both transform with a flash at the right moment at the right time, but Sonic actually requires something. It was Goku's fate to become a Super Saiyan, because his species is a Saiyan. Yet both super transformations determine the fate of the world, and both were made to make those characters look extremely kick-@$$.
- Various super transformations. Let's see...there's Hyper Sonic, Super Sonic, Darkspine Sonic, Excalibur-Sonic, etc., etc. Then there's Super Saiyan 1, 2, 3, and 4. The first one is a little more creative, but nevertheless, both are similar in that aspect.
- Great Ape Goku and Werehog Sonic. That's right, both can become huge gargantuan beasts. Is the similarity between the two series becoming clear yet? I mean, what other video game gives the main character the power to change into a hairy juggernaut?
- Trunks and Silver. The boy from the future and the hedgehog from the future, both coming back to prevent destruction in the future and halt the prophesied fate of doom for Earth. In the end, both help the main character of the series (though Silver actually tried to kill Sonic at first), except Trunks actually has an important role as Vegeta's son. Silver also becomes a main character, to my utter disappointment. And come on...they both have silver hair!
- The minor sidekick Gohan (actually Goku's son) in Dragon Ball Z is simialar to Tails, don't you think? Both end up proving their selves a gazillion times to our good old main heroes, until they become stronger and tougher and more self-confident. Or maybe Tails is more similar to Goten?
- The grumpy, cool, cocky anti-hero: Vegeta and Shadow. There are fangirls, common fans, and people that are disgusted by their success. Who doesn't want Vegeta/Shadow to go away? Just face it, dudes; Sonic and Goku are better than you. It's okay to cry.
- The evil Doctor; Dr. Eggman and Dr. Gero. They both want to rule the world AND both have armies and both are annoying because they both create the "ultimate clones" (Metal Sonic and Cell) that end up failing anyways (<--- wow, what a tangent...). That brings me to my next point...
- Cell and Metal Sonic. Both are clones (though Cell is not a physical clone, only when it comes to power) that think they're going to dominate, but guess who ends up failing...Cell and Metal Sonic. Can I make it any more clear?