Hi everyone! This is user SRsega49 and I want to make this the best Sonic website with every edit I make. But first a little about me:
This is my signature: Athena the Hedgehog Wisest of the Wise! Credit goes to Dark Future for making this.
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Pizza, Vanilla Ice Cream
Favorite School Subject: Art
Favorite Music: Christian Rock
Favorite Groups: Newsboys; Beatles; Crush 40
Religion: Roman Catholic
My Favorite Sonic Characters:
Four Most Hated Sonic Characters (without being in any particular order)
3. Big the Cat
Hi again! I am a very caring person and I want to help everyone I come across with. I am optimistic yet a little random at times. I can be over sensitive as well. I have a huge imganination and can spend all day thinking about Sonic and his adventures. I am patient and willing to take my time on projects to make them right. When it comes for patience for doing the dishes or laundry, well let's say I'm working on that. I am also very persistant especially when it comes to video games. If trying to get an A rank on a mission or stage I will try the stage over and over and over again until I get it or I go insane. An example of this would be that I have A rank for all the missiosn in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle except for all of the ARK stages (Eternal Engine is the only exception-I have that all A rank) and two of the desert stages (Sonic and Knuckles' levels are not all A rank). I still do not know why I am doing this. I love making friends, reading, drawing, mangas, baseball, badmitton, and of course Soinc the Hedgehog. I love expanding my horizen and trying new things.
When it comes to being task or people-oriented I guess I am more people-oriented for these reasons: I don't bite :) I can take a character (whether it be from a video game or made up) and give the person depth. Along with that I am creative and I can come with a short, humerous, and completely random stories on the spot. This helps me to write my own stories, which I love to write.
I have three fan-fic adventures that I am working on. It's going to be a trilogy. I'll post them when I think they are ready. The first chapter of The Empire is posted! Click here: User:SRsega49/The Empire- Chapter 1 and comment! They have no fan characters and I do not plan to add any.
I dislike mean people, rude or inapproiate comments, trolls, bias infomation. I am also not a morning person. So I dislike mornings. (See the randomness?)
And blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Enough about me. Let's bring in Sonic into the picture, shall we?
Sonic Games and IMy very first game of Sonic that I have played is probably Sonic Adventure DX. Along with SA2 Battle I have grown up with these two games, playing them before I went to kindergarten. Yet, I did not beat them when I was that young. These two games remain my favorite Soinc games to date.
List of Favorite Sonic games:
3. Sonic Colors (minus the humor)
Hmm, let's see what changes I can make here after Sonic Generations comes out.
Katrins (My First friend here)
Sacorguy79 (Good friend)
Bullet Francisco (Great friend)
Amyroselove (Awesome Friend- a lot in common)
Jake the Hedgehog (Awesome Friend)
Syber The Hedgehog (Awesome friend!)
Dark Future (Very good friend)
Fly the Fox (Good Friend)
Shan the Hedgehog (New friend!)
MetalShadow272 (New friend)
I am hoping to make many more! Just leave a message on my talk page.
Normally I would hate to just have a long list of inspirational quotes as I like to take one quote and think about it trying to apply it to my life. Yet if I have a list, some important quotes will stand out from the rest. Have fun hunting for yours. If you have any suggestions let me know on my talk page.
- Don't follow where the path might lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
- Happiness is an attitude. You can either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is still the same.
- What have you done today that made an impact in another life?
- Little by little one walks far
- I never see what has been done. I only see what remains to be done
- I try to avoid looking backwards or forwards, and try to look upward
- When life seems most challenging we find opportunities to find deeper powers within us
- Sucess is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that's counts
- It is always darkest before dawn
- Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values
- Patience is the key to contentment
- Clever is someone who can think on their feet. Smart is someone who gets A's all the time. Wise is someone who knows the path of life well
- Nothing great was ever acheived without enthusiam
- Never leave something that you can do today for tomorrow
- F.A.M.I.L.Y. Forget about me. I love you.
- Brick walls aren't meant to you from achieving your dreams. They are meant to keep out those who don't want it badly enough
- We can't change the cards we're dealt, but we can change how we react to it
- Put a little of your heart and soul into everything you do, or else it has no value
- You aren't finsihed when you lose. You are finsihed when you quit
- Live your life as though you'll die tomorrow
- You should love someone when they have been beaten so badly by the world that they can't love themselves not when they make things easier for you
- Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Except more than others think is possible
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option
- Reach for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars
- Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can
- I have a short, small stature
- I have three little nephews
Athena the Hedgehog
Athena's first apperance is in the upcoming joint fan story Ancient Greek Adventure: Fighting the Fantasy.
Athena is extremely wise just like the "real" goddess Athena, but because the others must train to master their powers, while she already did, she comes off as rude and insensitive to others. A scene in the story during a battle, her weakness is revealed: she terrified of the thought of battling. This shows that she has two sides to her, an outer obxonious shell and a inner shell that shows her inscureness and weakness. Over time though she opens up through working together with friends. Template:Infobox