Hey there! Welcome to my page. I'm Uxiea, formerly SandraThePorcupine, and I'm a chat moderator and a rollback on this wiki, as well as the Pink Spike Wisp of the WCO.
If i'm not online for a bit, it's probably because I'm either doing homework or watching Parks and Recreation.
As a chat moderator, I spend my time on the chat protecting it from spammers and to make sure that everyone follows the all-important guidelines. I also go on there to socialise; I find it fun to talk to people (sometimes).
As a rollback, I check edits on pages to make sure they are quality edits, and not spam or non-factual.
Names you may call me are Sandra (most preferred), Sandy, Uxiea, Uxi, Uxie
- I live in the United States.
- I was born on a cusp date for the zodiac, so my signs are Sagittarius and Capricorn.
- I have misophonia, a neurological disorder in which negative experiences (anger, flight, hatred, disgust) are triggered by specific sounds.
- I am socially awkward and very antisocial.
- I don't like meeting new people, or change.
- I love My Little Pony.
- I don't type with American spellings of certain words. (I use colour, favourite, recognise, defence, kerb, fulfil, etc.)
- I read Homestuck.
- I'm tall for my age and gender, being 5'6.
I was first introduced to Sonic when I lived in Germany and got a disc for the Super Mario Bros. 3 show, having several episodes of said show, and a bonus episode of Sonic Underground, Sonic Tonic. I would watch it constantly and sing along with "The Fastest Thing Alive". This was when I was 4 or 5. Then, I moved to the U.S. A few years later, when I was in the second grade, my sister's friend mailed her a package with some video games, which were Kirby Air Ride and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. I would always watch my sister play SA2:B and she let me play it whenever. I became enthralled with it, the story, the characters, the music; everything about it, I loved. I met one of my best friends over Sonic the Hedgehog, and we would go to each others houses every week to play Sonic. Over the next years, I devoted a part of myself to play every single Sonic game and learn everything about him (I've actually come very close to that, I can count the games I haven't played on one hand.)
Sonic changed my life. I know that sounds ridiculously cheesy, but he did. Being a girl, automatically people thought I couldn't play video games or hated them, which was far from the truth (Hell, I started playing Pokemon and Banjo-Kazooie as soon as I could walk and speak, which was when I was two years old.) Playing Sonic the Hedgehog and other video games made me and others realise that it was okay that I was a girl gamer, and I shouldn't let other people tell me otherwise.
The Shadow Of Darkness
- Favourite Video Games: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Final Fantasy IX, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Pokemon Crystal, Sly 2: Band of Thieves, VVVVVV, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All
- Favourite Video Game Character: Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX
- Favourite VG Genres: Action, Platformers, RPG
- Favourite FPS: Portal (if that counts), Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2
- Favourite Music Genre: Heavy Metal, Orchestra, Orchestrated Rock, Alternative Rock, Techno, Video Game
- Favourite Band: Sonata Arctica, R.E.M, Crush 40, The Rippingtons
- Favourite T.V Show: Parks and Recreation, Sherlock, Scandal, Orange is the New Black, My Little Pony, Revenge
- Favourite Pokemon: Zangoose, Gengar, Girafarig, Swampert, Pinsir, Quagsire
- Favourite Pony: Scootaloo
- Favourite Homestuck Troll: Gamzee Makara, Kanaya Maryam, Tavros Nitram