Interesting story I found while checking out TSSZ News today was that Ian Flynn–current writer of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series published by Archie Comics–has officially announced the "Lost Hedgehog Tales"! Now, what might this be? See for yourself by the following quote!
- "(The project is) an informal overview of storylines I pitched or was planning to pitch before things got all… dramatic. There will not be any manuscript material, nor any original documents sent to Archie. Think of it as me pulling a box out of the attic, going through its contents, and telling you about each thing. Those “things” will include:
- - the original ending to the King Naugus Arc
- - Mecha Sally’s fate
- - both versions of “Endangered Species”
- - the aforementioned plans that would’ve taken us through STH#300
- - Hershey’s role
- - …and more!"
In other words, these tales will detail what could have happened in the comic series prior to the Ken Penders lawsuit with Archie Comics earlier in 2013. This is unlicensed material we'll be getting. It's unknown when Flynn will published the "Lost Hedgehog Tales" but it will be sometime later, as well...
- "I don’t know – I haven’t asked. This is all me. Since this material isn’t being used by them, and a fair bit of it was never shown to them, they’re not really involved. This is just me doing something for the fans. An informal, unlicensed, non-profit, unofficial thing for fun."
Now how do you feel about this? Comment below!