Hello everybody, Cloud here. Today I'm gonna talk about the recently announced Project X Zone. Now Project X Zone was first hinted at a Nintendo Direct Conference saying that a Namco Bandai, Capcom and Sega crossover was going to be made for the 3DS. The website showed nothing but the three companies logos. Although not too long ago, the website was updated showing much more info on the game. Apparently it's a tactical rpg with several characters from the companies. This is suprising, because I was hoping "Tekken x Street Fighter x Virtua Fighter" but hey, I'm satisfied with this project. So far the characters are more of the companies realistic human characters. But these are characters I want in the game:
- Sonic: Come on, Sonic is a staple for Sega.
- Beat: One of Sega's most realistic characters.
- Billy Hatcher: Seems legit.
- Pac-Man: A staple for Namco, but I want him on foot and not on his lame, generic robot from Street Fighter x Tekken.
- Another Mega Man: I know Mega Man X is in the game but I wan't at least another Mega Man. Particulary Classic Mega Man, Rock Volnutt or Box Art Mega Man.
- Vile: With X and Zero, Vile would be a good addition.
- Jacky Bryant: Just a thought.
- Alex Kidd: A classic Sega character, plus Opa-Opa is in the game, so why not Alex?
Well that's who I think should be in the game. But I wanna see what you think. Who do you think should be in this game? Leave your opinion in the comments section below.
Now here's who the fans (all of you who commented) wanna see:
- Klonoa: I'd have to agree, he would be a good choice.
- Viewtiful Joe: Yes and no. There's something about Joe that I don't think really fits. I don't know, maybe it's just me.
Now before I finish this blog, I got another project to talk about. And that project is none other than Project M. What is Project M you might ask, well it's basically a mod for brawl but making it more like Melee. This varies by changing some movesets of the characters, new stages or even changing the physics to Melee-esque. Unlike other mods, this will not damage your Wii in any way. But there is a catch, You have to have no channels or data on your SD card. NONE! I recommend getting the Hackless Wii ZIP (If your Wii isn't hacked like mine) and the Gecko OST ZIP. IGo ahead and download it, you'll be glad you did. That's all for today, until then, I'm Cloudthehedgehog12 signing out!