Well, this is my first blog, so I thought I'd make it about something I thought was (and is) worthwhile. You see, I want to try and bring decent pairing articles about. I have talked to other Users who approve, but I want to hear what alot of people think. So, tell me what you think about the idea, my guidelines (I'll put them up soon enough, or see them on my User Page), and whatever ideas you might have to make pairings less controviersial. Thanks, but if you have negative thoughts on the subject, no bad words please (or at least censor them).
Well, here are the guidelines for pairings I have come up with:
- 1. The characters must have met face-to-face in current canon.
- 2. Both characters must be alive.
- 3a. One-game characters cannot be used in pairings, except with other one-game characters that appeared in the same game.
- 3b. Characters who have made one-issue appearences in comics, or will not make any further appearences, they may not be paired with characters other than ones that meet the same criteria.
- 4. At least one member of the pairing must have shown conclusive evidence of romantic intrest in the other character.
- 5. Conclusive evidence must be given, and evidence that can be interpreted as evidence, but not conclusively, must be stated as such.
- 6. Pairings must avoid any controversial topics, but only if possible.
- 7. Should a pairing meet at least 4 of the 6 above rules, a yet to be defined number of admins/bearecrats must be shown, and approve of, the pairing before it can be put up.
There you have it. Tell me what you think about these rules. If you want to see if a pairing meets the requirements, ask me, and I'll let you know on this blog.