I am back.Read more >
I am leaving for several days. Not forever, so don't be alarmed. I have liked some people, and some, not as much. Some people don't like me, and there is nothing wrong with that either.
This will be a very short blog post, but here goes.
1. Be. Kind to other people, on and off Chat.
2. Do not feel that you cannot express your own opinions. This place is not owned by the admins. The admins do not own you. I am not saying to start a rebellion, just to speak up, you truly have the right to anything the admins do.
3. You still must follow the rules, though. Don't swear at them or anything.
4. Do not try to convince me to stay. It is only for a few days, I am not truly leaving, so don't worry.
I hope you all have a nice day, sunshine, rai…Read more >
Here come some more slap-on-the-face puns that will make you want to jump off a twenty-second-storey balcony and land on a cactus! Here goes!
1. If a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
2. Once you've seen the shopping centre,
YOU'VE SEEN THE MALL.
3. (credit to LeiaDrawsAnime) Nothing really mattress, couldn't chair less.
4. I was going to tell you a joke about infinity, but it didn't have an ending!
5. If there was someone selling drugs in this place, weed know.
6. I felt super exhausted after giving blood. It's such a draining procedure.
7. Broken puppets for sale. No strings attached.
8. I don't like tops of stairs.They always bring me down.
9. He drove his expensive car into the tree and found out how Mercedes bends.
10. D…Read more >
So a really annoying kid called Evelyn walks up to me and says: why did the chicken cross the road? And I, trying to be as enthusiastic as I can, say: to get to the other side.
Do you know what she says? How would I know? Ask the chicken!
So I have decided to make my own page jam-packed full of horrible, terrible puns that will make you question life. Enough said.
1. I couldn't figure out how to fasten my seatbelt. Then it clicked.
2. I'm going to make Wi-Fi my valentine: we have such a connection!
3. I couldn't remember how to throw a boomerang, but then it came back to me.
4. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a soda can? He's lucky it was a soft drink.
5. The girl said she knew me from the vegetarian restaurant, but I had nev…Read more >
I would like to give a shout out to lots of people, for helping my dream come true!
To Feline, WhiteFox and Leia, for begging me to join, and having the patience to ask for weeks.
To Geeky, Sesn, Mystic Monkey, Krazy Company, YourFutureIsMe, and heaps of other people that i haven't mentioned, for helping me on my first days as an SNN member!
And to everyone else, yep. All you little milk bottles! Everyone who commented, helped me out, even looked at this blog post! Every little bit helps me out tremendously.
I know that i am very new, and a tiny part of the SNN community, but i am proud to have that status. I am proud that i made a blog post and people commented on it. I am happy to be me.That is what is truly important, milk bottles. That you…
Read more >