Ever since I started making my YouTube profile, I was always making sprite animations. I have a list of them, too!
- Animation Test (February 2011)
- Sonic VS Knuckles: Part 1 (May 2011)
- Sonic VS Megaman (September 2011)
- Vegeta VS Piccolo (September 2011)
- Mega Man VS Bass (January 2012)
- My New Intro (October 2012)
- Tails is Mining (October 2012)
- Goku VS Vegeta (November 2012)
- Sonic VS Knuckles: Part 2 (January 2013)
I haven't made a sprite animation since January. Now, I'm going to tell you about the new sprite animations that I will make!
Remember the aforementioned "Tails is Mining" sprite animation? That's part of what I wanted to be a series of animated shorts called "Sonic cartoonz," which I never got around to. That's where one of my new animations come in. I'm planning on making "Sonic Meets Ristar," a slightly longer-than-usual sprite animation. I haven't thought up of the plot yet, but I do know that it will be released in December 2013.
My second sprite animation isn't Sonic-related. It's called Mega Man X: Maverick Storm. Mega Man X and Zero fight every single Maverick they have ever fought from the games Mega Man X4 to Mega Man X6.
Here's my new schedule for my upcoming sprite projects.
- Sonic Meets Ristar (December 2013)
- Mega Man X: Maverick Storm (TBA 2014)
Another thing I'd like to add: give me suggestions on sprite animations!
Breada: The True BZ Fan 15:09, December 27, 2013 (UTC)