I felt like doing this blog because I was bored :P
A few days ago, in our college prep class, our teacher made us write an essay about our Top 10 favorites. She said it can be about Top 10 favorite TV shows, Movies, Songs, Games, anything you want. So, I decided to do mine on video games. And, I want you guys' opinions on my list.
10. Wii Fit Plus - Yes, I know what you're thinking. "OMG! Why are you putting Wii Fit Plus on your Top 10 Favorite Video Game List? That's ridiculous!" Well, it's my opinion, so nyeah. Anyways, I put this game in my Top 10, because of the many hours I've spent trying to lose weight on this thing. (Even though it never works :P) And I figured a game I've spent so much time playing, deserves a spot on my list.
9. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (both N64 & 3DS versions) - I love this game, because of the many crazy places you can explore, whether it's the peaceful and Nature-istic (if that's even a word :P) Lost Woods, or the Hyrule Field, you'll always have a fun time playing the game, meeting Zelda, playing the Ocarina, and riding Epona. If it wasn't for this game, I wouldn't have discovered my talent for playing the Ocarina IRL!
8. Rhythm Heaven - Ah, the DS's best music game ever. I love the cartoony and cute elements of this game. Plus, it's so easy! I could beat all the minigames with my eyes closed! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! *clap clap clap clap*
7. Tekken 6 - I love playing this game with my family. My mom is quite a competitor. :P I'm really good with using Asuka, Lili, Alisa, Jin, Hworang, Christie, & Anna.
6. Soul Calibur 2 (GameCube version) - I love how you can use all sorts of weapons in this game. It's so awesome. Plus, Link from The Legend of Zelda is in the GameCube version! I'm really good with using Link, Cassandra, Kilik, Taki, & Ivy.
5. Sonic Generations (both PS3 & 3DS versions) - I was going crazy, anticipating this game! I was saving up all my money, I made a blog here on SNN about it, which got lots of comments, and I was eagerly waiting the release of this game! And I got the PS3 version on the day it came out, and I got the 3DS version for Christmas. All that waiting was worth it, because I really love this game!
4. New Super Mario Bros. Wii - My aunt & I are really close. We are always playing the NSMB series together. We love all the bonding time we spend together playing this game. I used to see my Aunt everyday, but since she gave birth 10 months ago and moved away, I only get to see her once a week, and we rarely ever play this game anymore. So now, everytime I play Mario, I'll be sure to think of you, my favorite Aunt. I love you. :)
3. Portal 2 - I've completed this game 8 times. I LOOOOVE this game. I love all the puzzles in this game! It makes me feel smart everytime I play! And I love the dark humour in this game, It's so funny!
2. Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - I love this game! I love how Marvel & Capcom can blend so awesomely, and fight to the death! And, I really like playing this game with FreeSmudger. He's quite the competitor :P . I'm really good with playing as Amaterasu, X-23, Spiderman, Phoenix, Wesker, Dante, Trish, Morrigan, Tron, Nova, Strider Hiryu, Deadpool, Ryu, Storm & Viewtiful Joe.
And, now drumroll please...
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - I love playing this game with my friends IRL, and my friends on SNN. I love how this game celebrates the power that is Nintendo. And I love how they put in Snake & Sonic in here! And now, video game nerds can watch their childhood dreams of Mario & Sonic fighting to the death, right before their eyes. I'm really good with playing as Sonic, Meta Knight, Toon Link, Peach, Kirby, Marth, Samus, and many more.
What did you guys think of my list? And what games would you put on your list, and why? Let me know in the comments!