So, E3 has revealed a lot of stuff about Super Smash Bros. I don't think I can get all of it in by November. I am trusting everyone, even you, to help out in my userspace. I have some guidelines about it here. Here are the pages you can freely edit in my userspace.
- Link (edit)
- Kirby (edit)
- Pikachu (edit)
- Samus Aran (edit)
- Fox McCloud (edit)
- Pit (edit)
- Captain Olimar (edit)
- Toon Link (edit)
- Marth (edit)
- Princess Zelda (edit)
- King Dedede (edit)
- Lucario (edit)
- Diddy Kong (edit)
- Zero Suit Samus (edit)
- Sheik (edit)
- Charizard (edit)
- Ike (edit)
As a contest, I will reward points based on the users' edits.
- +10 points for fixing typos.
- +10 points for correcting false information
- +20 points for citation.
- +30 points for trivia connecting the subject to Sonic.
- +40 points for adding screenshots of the subject fighting Sonic.
- +50 points for adding content.
- +100 points for news from E3 or Smash Fest.
- +150 points for an edit that makes it look like a candidate for Featured Articles. (They won't be featured while they're in my userspace. I just want them look good enough for the revote.
And I can take away points from bad edits.
- -10 points for calling Pokémon "it."
- -20 points when I revert your edit.
- -50 points for inserting false information.
- -60 points for inserting irrelevant information from the subject's series or from Smash 64 and Melee.
- -100 points for vandalism
- -200 points for moving articles into mainspace early. They aren't going to be moved until November 24.
- -300 points for moving them into your mainspace. They are mine.
- -400 points for writing competing articles.
- -500 points for creating pages on unconfirmed characters.
- -600 points for deleting my pages.
- -700 points for voting early.
- -800 points for editing user pages that are not characters.
- -1000 points for blocking me.
What are the prizes? You might win a free T-Shirt and a pre-order of my book The Flying Boy.
So have fun and remember that just because they are in my userspace, doesn't mean you can't edit them.