Reject Riot 5
Okay, I have an explanation.
- I wanted to enjoy my summer as much as possible, so I was going to wait until school started to touch up this issue and publish it.
- Right before school started, gravity manhandled my computer and my hard drive went kaput. I lost pretty much everything on there. It took weeks to get my computer back to normal.
- I couldn't find my Bean sprite sheet, but Psyche (I think) linked me to it. Thanks, dude!
- I got busy with other stuff on the site (like the Sonic Level Tournament, forums, maintenance, and the Twitter account), and with school.
- Then, I couldn't find the font I used for the word bubbles. Took me another week to realize it was Verdana.
There you have it. And now, to the comic.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Bean the Dynamite, not Bob the Builder.
- Sonic becomes a drama queen. (I won't use this overused gag that much, I promise!)
- FAN CHARACTER ALERT!
Check out the credits here. These guys worked hard to make this stuff; I merely turned their work into a single picture that tells a story. Also, the fan character is Reflex, who belongs to Le Solace. He's one of the few original and intriguing fan characters on which much time and labor has been spent. I altered his personality a bit, but I'll try to stick to the original template as much as possible.
16:38, November 12, 2013 (UTC)