E3 is coming up next month and that is where they announce lots and lots of the new video game titles, hardware, etc. To some of us, E3 is like Christmas, because it is so exciting to here what new games are coming in our near future.
So with E3 being so soon, I am going to get my hopes up. I would like to share with you the games that i hope they announce. If any one of them is real, I will be happy. Note, the only video game series that i care about besides Sonic is Mario. Here they are in no particular order.
- Mario party 9 - Yeah, i skipped Mario Party 3 and 6. back when there was a new one every year, you could skip 1 out of 3 steps. But 8 came out over 3 years ago now. I am desperate for a new Mario party.
- Mario and Sonic Adventure Game - this does not have to be the title, but you get the point of what I want. A full 3D adventure game staring both the hedgehog and the Plumber. It would be cool if it were made by Nintendo, but it more than likely would be made by SEGA.
- Super Smash Bros. 4 - yeah, sakurai said Brawl would be his last one, but maybe someone cool like Miyomoto will pick up the project and make a 4th smash bros. with tons of great characters and more guest stars (keeping Sonic of course), but maybe adding someone awesome and old like earthworm jim.
- A new sonic 3d adventure game - unleashed was good, but not great. I liked Sonic Adventure, Sonic Heroes and Shadow the hedgehog. I'm hoping for a new 3D sonic game that will continue the cannon storyline, but not have a crazy twist like the Werehog.
- Sonic chronicles 2 - The first one had so many moments that simply made me proud to be a Sonic fan. Then ending on a cliffhanger like that makes me drool when i think of a part 2.
- Mario Beach Volleyball - Admit it, you hate sports, but love mario sports titles. imagine a fun filled volleyball game with the whole mario gang in board shorts and sunglasses. Wario would have a thong, it'll be hilarious. Peach in a bikini? uh oh, this idea is becoming more of that DOA crap.
- A sonic co-star Solo game - Sure, no one liked Shadow the hedgehog, but i did. Tails Adventure was pretty good too.how cool would it be for Knuckles to have his own new adventure title, or even Tails. Maybe Jet, or the Chaotix. Dr. robotnik maybe. Mighty? fang? So many good characters.
So that's my list. what do you think? If you have any comments or cool ideas, don't be shy. Sonictoast 06:05, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
i know this isn't the most interesting blog, but I thought at least one person would read it. Oh well.
Sonic Colors has been announced today. As a new Sonic 3D adventure game, I think one of my wishes is being fulfilled. That's one out of seven so far and it isn't even june yet. Can't wait to see what else is in store for us next week.
Well E3 has hit and I am now at 2/7. Mario Sports mix contains volleyball, just as I wished for a Mario Volley ball game. Mario Party 9 is a no go because of stupid wii Party. talk about butt fart poo, (sorry, I get immature when I'm disappointed). It won't be the same without the plumber and the gang. no Mario and Sonic adventure, no smash bros. 4, no Co-star solo game, no chronicles 2. I got 2/7. Maybe next year I won't set my expectations so high. Sonictoast 06:01, June 16, 2010 (UTC)