IntroductionHi it's YoshiWii1 here. I have been planning and writing my Amy game for a while. I will reveal more information of the game and ask more questions about the game. Starting now but first...
Plot so far
One night, Amy dreams of all the times she has had with Sonic. She learned she had an encounter with her crush in Never Lake using her tarot cards. She rushes over there to met her hero, Sonic. But later on Little Planet, Metal Sonic kidnaps her after Sonic told her to go away. Sonic does defeat Eggman and Metal Sonic and drops off Amy back to Never Lake. Amy looks back as Sonic runs off in the distance saying that they will meet again. 5 years later, Sonic runs into Amy at Casinopolis in Station Square. Sonic is surprised to see her and refuses to help Amy's "birdie." Sonic later rescues Amy from Alpha and she reunites Birdie with it's family. From there, Amy and Sonic have had quite an ambiguous relationship. In the meantime, Amy met a young Brandon who became close friends with her. With Amy always being there Brandon when he needed it. 9 years later, Sonic confessed that he really loved Amy this whole time and that he was only teasing her because he was afraid to admit. Sonic and Amy became boyfriend/girlfriend and partners! Brandon later reunited with Amy after helping her defeat a Grand Fisher. But it was not a happy reunion as Brandon revealed all the misery he has been through since the death of his beloved parents, how he was shunned by society, unemployed and had no girlfriend. Amy comforted Brandon and told him that she will love him like a boyfriend until he finds the right girl. Brandon feel in love with Amy and he swore to protect her. He loves her so much that he willing to sacrifice everything including his life to make her happy. 5 years later, Sonic and Amy are being married. Brandon, Tails and Knuckles are there at the ceremony. As the beautiful bride walks to Sonic and the Rabbi, Damnel Tiger appears in the Arches and slashes the Rabbi with all of his organs tidal waving the guests! Telling Sonic and Amy he will NEVER allow them to be married because they don't "believe" in him. He burns down the entire church to the ground killing everyone inside it with his flame breath. Amy sees her beloved Sonic's burnt corpse(this part is in a first person view). Damnel Tiger grabs Amy by the neck smirking "See you in Hell b*tch." Roaring to burn her into oblivion (the Viacom V of Doom music plays when this happens.) Amy wakes up from this nightmare in relief.
During the course of the game, each level has a different plotline to it. But later on in the game is when it starts focusing on a single plot.
Characters not appearing in the game
Many people have been asking me why so many Sonic characters are not in this game? The following reasons differ on the character.
- Shadow - If he were an ally character, he would make the level too easy and it would ruin the challenge. Also because a few certain Shadamy fans would complain that why isn't Shadow in love with Amy? I thought it would be a better idea to not have him in the game to avoid this.
- Rouge - I would have considered Rouge but she might betray Amy because she is a jewel thief. She may or may not be an ally or an enemy so she is out.
- Blaze - I might change my mind on this one but for now it's a no.
- Silver - Did not want him in. Also people would say "Why doesn't Silver recognize his mom?" Silver is not related Amy or Sonic or Shadow. It's just a rumor.
- Cream - Maybe as a cameo.
- Big the Cat
- Espio, Vector and/or Charmy
- Jet, Storm and/or Wave
- Sonic X originals - No. I don't want any Sonic characters that are not in the games.
- AoSTH originals - Same as above
- Satam/Archie originals - They will never appear in any of my stuff. The only exception was the 7th episode of Equilibrium where their only appearance was made.
- Sonic Underground originals - See Sonic X and AoSTH
- Sonic OVA, Fleetway and every other Sonic spin-off - See Sonic X and AoSTH.
Character Theme Songs
- Amy Rose - My Sweet Passion
- Sonic the Hedgehog - It Doesn't Matter
- Brandon - Wolverine - Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter
- Miles "Tails" Prower - Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
- Knuckles the Echidia - Unknown From ME
- Dr. Eggman - E.G.G.M.A.N.
- Damnel Tiger - Firebrand - Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
- Metal Sonic - Stardust Speedway
- Peter Rifle - White Wedding - Billy Idol
- General McGregor - M. Bison - Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter
- Mobster Fontana - Pinstripe Pataroo - Crash Bandicoot
- Braindevour - Magneto - X-Men: Children of the Atom
- Mecha-Rillagator - Dr. N Brio - Crash Bandicoot
- The Kabuki Master - Yoshimitsu, The Headshaker - Tekken 2
- Condemnation (Barbaric Organization) - My Way - Limp Bizkit
Facts and Trivia about the game
- This is the first Sonic game to be rated M for Mature due to Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Crude Humor, Use of Drugs and Alcohol and Suggestive Themes.
- This is the first Sonic game to not use rings. Instead, there is a health bar and a super bar.
- Amy's voice is much deeper in this game but still voiced by Cindy Robinson. While Tails gets a new voice who is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.
- The game's artwork and in game graphics are cel-shaded similar to that of Street Fighter IV, Tatsunoko VS Capcom, Marvel VS Capcom 3/Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 and Street Fighter X Tekken.
- Brandon, Damnel Tiger, Mobster Fontana, Rillagator, Peter Rifle and General McGregor originated from YoshiWii1's critically acclaimed and controversial fan fiction series, Equilibrium.
- Even though the game supports Sonamy, it's not a romantic game. It's an action/comedy-drama game.
- This game is one of the very few Sonic related things to be rated M for Mature.
- The game is being co-developed by 8ing/Eighting. The same company that co-developed the Bloody Roar series, Naruto Clash of Ninja series, Bleach: Heat the Soul series, Battle Stadium D.O.N., Zatch Bell: Mamodo Battles, Kamen Rider Climax Heroes series, Tatsunoko VS Capcom and Marvel VS Capcom 3/Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3.
- Damnel Tiger was designed to look like a realistic tiger. Which was meant to make him look more terrifying and serious.
- Damnel Tiger's quote "Know my name and fear it....I AM DAMNEL TIGER!" Is a parody of Onslaught's quote from Marvel VS Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes, "Know my name and fear it....I AM ONSLAUGHT!"
- During one of Damnel Tiger's cutscenes, he breaks the fourth wall saying he "hates" Sonamy.
- Mr. Heathmeth, Damnel Tiger's meth addict school consular is supposed to be a parody of Mr. Mackey from South Park.
- Mobster Fontana was modeled after Al Capone's likeness.
- Condemnation's Theme Song is the only song in the game to use strong language such as f*ck and sh*t.
- In some of Amy's outfits that reveal her midriff. She has a belly button while Sonic who doesn't wear on clothes does not.
- So far, Amy is the only female character in this game.
- This game uses voice actors from both anime and American cartoons such as Johnny Yong Bosch (voices Brandon) and Tom Kenny (voices Peter Rifle.)
- Damnel Tiger is voiced by two actors (Brian Drummond for his talking voice and Frank Welker for his roars.)
- The Game Over screen is supposed to be creepy. It's a black screen with an red ugly looking doily spelling out "GAME OVER" and the music consists of 4 synth flute notes and a synth sounder.
- There is one Sonic fan character appearing in the game as the future son of Amy and Sonic. His name is Keayon and he was created by Klaudy-na on deviantART.
Nicktoons VS Capcom: Fight of the Comedians
I know what your thinking? How is this game gonna work? Well, to answer that question? Play Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 and Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL. There are characters in those games that aren't really fighters but they were still in the game. Anyway, I saw a flash game called Super Brawl 3 which featured Nickelodeon characters. I have to admit it's pretty good for a flash game. But I think I have a way to make it much better......have Capcom characters in it with 3 on 3 tag teams, air combos, hyper combos, team hyper combos, etc.! That is right. I am pleased to bring you Nicktoons VS Capcom.
The game is produced by Capcom and co-developed by 8ing (Eighting) just like Tatsunoko VS Capcom and Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3.
Rated T for Teen:
- Animated Blood
- Cartoon Violence
- Mild Language
- Crude Humor
- Partial Nudity
- Suggestive Themes
The Intro begins with a warning that the game contains rapid flashing lights. And to refer to the Operation Manual for help.
Announcer (Voiced by Tom Kenny): Are you ready true believers? Capcom has joined forces with Nickelodeon to bring you.....Nicktoons VS Capcom! Survive the Comedic Adventure! Don't miss out on the enjoyment of a life time! Don't miss out on the most amazing tag team fighting game ever! Are you ready for a new challenger!? Come on and fight in NICKTOONS VS CAPCOM!!!!
About 10 seconds at the title screen, the game will go into a demo with randomly picked characters fighting eachother 3 on 3 tag team style.
The game uses the same fight mechanics as Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3. There are 3 attack buttons. Light, Medium and Heavy. One Launcher button for Air Combos. Two Assist buttons to summon your team mates to assist you in battle.
The gameplay works like this. You choose 3 characters from either side on your team. The object of the game is to deplete your opposing team's health. There are 3 attack buttons. Light, Medium and Heavy. These are your standard attacks which can be used standing, crouching or in mid-air. The Launcher button is to start an Aerial Rave known as Air Combos. To do this. You press the button than jump into the air doing a combination of the light, medium and heavy attack buttons. You can finish off the air combo by pressing the Launcher button again while in mid-air. You can also tag out your teammates during an air combo as a team aerial combo to help you get more hits. To summon your teammate to assist you? You press either the Assist 1 or 2 buttons. You can choose what kind of assist they have when you select your characters. There are 3 in total being a, b, or y. To tag out a character you back away from the opponent and press either assist button. If you press both Assist buttons at the same time. It sends all of your teammates depending on how many you have left standing and/or how many meters you have on your special gauge. To perform special moves, you need to input a certain combination on the directional pad/control stick and press buttons (some special moves require you to just press any of the attack buttons and the Launcher button at the same time.) To perform Hyper Combos, you need to input a special combination just like the regular special moves except you need to press 2 attack buttons at the same time. You can also perform a delayed hyper combo which can do more damage. To do this, you need to have your that is out in battle to do his/her own hyper combo then do another combination on the other characters hyper combo to send them out, you can do this again on another character. However it your special gauge must be at level 3 or higher to do all three characters just like the team hyper combo. Most characters have a Level 3 Hyper Combo however some don't. A Level 3 Hyper combo is the most power move in the game which can take almost half your life bar away!
- Tommy Pickles (All Grown Up! Form)
- Angelica Pickles (All Grown Up! Form)
- Danny Phantom
- Jenny X-J9
- Invader Zim
- Ren and Stimpy (both fight together)
- Helga Pataki
- Eliza Thornberry (Darwin assists her in some of his moves)
- Ickis (Oblina and Krumm appear in his Level 3 Hyper Combo)
- Catdog (both fight together)
- Otto Rocket
- Jimmy Neutron
- Timmy Turner (Cosmo and Wanda assist him)
- Denzel Crocker
- Crimson Chin
- Kappa Mikey
- Plankton (Final Boss)
- Ken Masters
- M. Bison
- C. Viper
- Baby Bonnie Hood
- Tron Bonne
- Strider Hiryu
- Mike Haggar
- Batsu Ichimonji
- Captain Commando
- RAD Spencer
- Viewtiful Joe
- Chris Redfield
- Jill Valentine
- Albert Wesker
- Frank West
Questions about Nicktoons VS Capcom
If you guys have any questions about this game? Ask me in the comments
Why certain Nicktoon and Capcom characters aren't in
First I am start off with the Capcom side
Nemesis - Although he was playable in UMVC3. He not is in this game due to content rating concerns. The game is gonna be played by kids (maybe some young children.) Nemesis had lot of blood in his moves and his Level 3 Hyper was graphic and disgusting. Which is bond to scare kids. He is considered too graphic and scary to be in a Nickelodeon related game.
Phoenix Wright - Again was playble in UMVC3. The reason why he isn't in is because he isn't really a fighter. And because he was too hard to play as. He will be in the game as a stage cameo in the Courtroom stage.
Roll - She was bottom tier in Marvel VS Capcom 1, 2 and Tatsunoko VS Capcom. She will be a cameo in Megaman's ending.
Firebrand - He was playable in UMVC3. He is also a multi-cloned enemy like a Koopa from Super Mario Bros. I thought it would be a better idea if he was a cameo.
Jin Saotome - Other people who be unfamiliar with him since his game with never released in the US. Tech Romancer was released in the US on the Dreamcast where he was a hidden character.
Saki - Same reason as Jin.
Kajin No Soki - Onimusha Dawn of Dreams is a rare and obscure game for PS2. It didn't sell too well either.
Regina (Dino Crisis)- I think the Survival Horror series has enough reps.
Demetiri Maximoff - He would be a memory hog with his Midnight Bliss move. Because you got to make another model for each character in the game just for this one move.
Mr. Krabs - Cannot fight. He will be a cameo in the Krusty Krab stage.
Doug Funnie - Copyright issues with Disney.
Larry the Lobster - He is a recurring character. And I think 5 Spongebob characters is enough.
Henry and June (KaBlam!) - Can't fight.
Action League NOW! - They are just action figures and it wouldn't look right if they were playable.
Daggett and Norbert - I didn't want 3 Ice Climber-like characters in the game. Better off as cameos.
Ginger Foutley - Cannot fight.
Dreamworks characters - Licensing issues.