Hi, welcome to Sonic News Network! Thanks for your edit to the User:Kirbyaz page. Before editing, you might like to check out our Community Portal, and please read our rules. In particular, we have strict guidelines over the inclusion of fan material (characters, stories, etc.). If you want to edit fan material, then we suggest you have a look at the Sonic Fanon Wiki instead, which is a more appropriate location. Other than that, we hope that you will feel welcome here, and enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, leave a message on my talk page, and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can! -- 58SlugDrones! (Talk) 17:15, January 17, 2011
Hello, I am an administrator. You have left a message about "editing tools". Here is how you upload an image:
- Click "Edit" on the article you are adding the file.
- Click on the image upload button on the toolbar. It appears as a picture with a brown frame.
- When the pop-up box appears, you can upload an image from your computer. Additionally, you can find images already on the wiki to add to the article, as well as images on Flickr.
- On the next screen, add the details of the image, such as a new name (if needed) and the licensing template.
- Beneath the previous section is a section that allows you to customize the image's size, choose a layout, and provide a caption.
- Click “Insert file” for the image to appear on the edit page. Images can still be modified in edit mode by hovering over the image and clicking "Modify," and a pop-up window will appear. Save your edit and you now have a picture on the page!
I can simplify it for you if you do not understand. Ready to help!--58SlugDrones! 17:31, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
No problem! As for categorizing images... it is just the same as categorizing a page. If you wish to ask more, keep asking me till you have fully understood!--58SlugDrones! 17:37, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
I love Sonic, Kirby, Mario and Pokemon!
Wish to be Friends?
See My Profile User:Amyroselove
I'm Speedy the Hedgehog. Want to be friends?