Hello. I'm Launchballer. I'm an administrator on Nintendo Wiki, Mario Kart Racing Wiki, the only editor on The Apprentice Wiki, a rollback on MarioWiki and I own Monkey Island Wiki. I used to be an administrator here until the power went to my head. I'm fairly good at fixing broken templates, so feel free to contact me with any, and all problems you may have. Thank you.
Well, Mr. Wow has returned once again, although he has an unusual IP address this time. It's not in his normal range. His new IP address is 220.127.116.11. Canis Shepalute 15:45, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Userspace expansion: how is it done?
I noticed that you have many more pages than normal in your userspace. How would I code something like that? Canis Shepalute 05:47, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
Hey your my BEST freind! I'm back again.Kinkum 00:26, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
Because in the near future I intend to remodel the 'About' and 'Policy' pages so that policies are included at 'Policy', while 'About' just has a general overview of the site. -- Supermorff 08:52, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome. -- Supermorff 08:54, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
Really? I think it looks better this way. -- Supermorff 09:07, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
Hello Launchballer, Why wont you come back, lost interest in Sonic.--DiscoDuck 11:36, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
Well I added the background, if that's what you mean. No other changes. I actually thought it would be much harder than it ended up being. Do you have a problem with it (that is, besides the blue links being hard to see, which I realised was an issue but was told not to change)? -- Supermorff 20:56, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
I would love to, but unfortunately not only do I not own that game, I've never even played it.
On a completely unrelated topic, check out http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/WikiDex?useskin=monobook and see if that's something we might want to
steal use in our own monobook skin. -- Supermorff 20:50, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Well nobody really wanted the new skin, but we didn't get a choice. I thought you used monobook anyway, so surely it doesn't matter to you? -- Supermorff 20:57, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Right, I think we're talking at cross purposes. The new standard Wikia skin is rubbish, so you use monobook. Got that. I realise that anything affecting monobook will affect you, which is why I asked what you thought of the website above, which has done neat stuff with the sidebar. Do you or do you not like their sidebar? -- Supermorff 21:13, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Out of curiousity, do you not like the look of it or do you not like the functionality of it? -- Supermorff 21:28, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
Wasn't me, guv. I have no idea how it was done. -- Supermorff 15:17, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- It's Cockney slang (I think), short for 'governor'. I'm not a Cockney, but I kinda assumed you'd get the reference. Never mind. -- Supermorff 21:11, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for removing the similarities table. -- Supermorff 14:05, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
To be honest, I don't even like the Green Hill category we've got at the moment. I'm thinking of making a list instead, sort of like they have at Sonic Retro. By the way, Merry Christmas. -- Supermorff 14:55, December 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Fair enough, although many atheists celebrate Christmas. It's pretty secular these days. -- Supermorff 18:25, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
thanks. good to have you around again. Sonictoast 01:48, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
Hello and Sorry
Look I know you and me are not the best known friends and have had some bad "moments" but im trying to start fresh and try again. If dont care then just ingore me and I will leave you alone. You're not a bad guy though, if it wasint for your color codes on your user page I would have never been able to make my super awsome signature.
|Noname||The||Hero||Hero Talk||"Better to face one`s destiny, then cower from it."|
I was wondering if you were still active around here, because I wanted to know how you made your template...
You still edit here? Then i'd like to introduce myself, I'm Bullet Francisco, nice to meet you.--
What's it for? Is it for members of bands? If so, then we already have those characters listed on the pages for the bands, which otherwise have nothing in common. Is it for characters that have ever played musical instruments? In that case, then we should categorise Sonic in it too, and I think the connection is so tenuous that the category becomes meaningless. I just don't understand what the point of the category is. -- Supermorff 08:27, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- That would be much worse since Musicians is for real world people. So it really is just for members of a band? -- Supermorff 08:41, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, no, because neither of the bands you've categorised have ever been in a game. They've been in a comic and on a TV show. -- Supermorff 08:46, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- In-universe. -- Supermorff 08:51, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- You're welcome. I still don't think the category is necessary, but I won't delete it. -- Supermorff 08:58, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
That file is a duplicate of this file:File:Sonic-generations-playstation-3-ps3-1303392634-015.jpg. As you can see, this file is in much better quality than the other file, so the other file is not needed.
Fair enough. Changed. -- Supermorff 21:30, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, can you please fix it? Thanks. -- 20:55, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Just add [[Category:Admins|S]] to the bottom of your userpage or unprotect it so that I can.--THE TROLL Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales Thetalktemplate TTT 17:53, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Please add [[Category:Admins|S]] to the bottom of your userpage so that visitors to the category can identify whether you are a bureaucrat or an administrator.--THE TROLL Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales Thetalktemplate TTT 14:58, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
That's not what I said. The search function is not case sensitive, and therefore typing in "icecap" will in fact take you directly to Ice Cap Zone. And nobody should be linking to "icecap", so we don't need a redirect. -- Supermorff (talk) 17:20, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Very few people do that, and we don't need redirects just in case people get capitalisation wrong while typing. -- Supermorff (talk) 17:56, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
No, because they relate to different game stages. You could rename one to have a disambiguation qualifier if you want, but I don't think it's necessary. -- Supermorff (talk) 19:01, January 21, 2013 (UTC)