Of course! I thought it was a brilliant idea of yours, not that I was coping. :P- 21:29, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
Ah thanks a bunch! ^.^ You are one of those users who should run for admin, though. I like to see "Le Solace (Administrator)" one day, too. Hope you change your mind about not being one. ;)- 21:43, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
That seems like a superb idea! Glad to hear from you again, buddy!- 21:53, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
Your idea for a custom archive template is catching on... I'm tempted to make one now.02:04, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
Best. Profile. Ever.18:30, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
Well, it certainly entertained me. ;)18:49, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
Illegal Talk Page
Your talk page is illegal by Wikia Standards. Your code is pushing down advertisements and the chat box. --19:23, July 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I have no idea why you put fix in quotes. There is something that has to be fixed. The problem is that you have an unclosed <div> tag somewhere in your code. -- 19:28, July 4, 2013 (UTC)
You can just tell him on his talk page. What you where talking about didn't really go along with the forum.17:16, July 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Please don't make this harder than it needs to be. Why don't you just come one the chat? 17:22, July 12, 2013 (UTC)
Attitude on Forums
Please try to keep a calm and casual atmosphere on site discussions so all users feel welcome responding. I had already recieved numerous complaints about your sarcastic behavior yesterday morning on chat. Please stop, whether it's directed at me or anyone else, it's rude and unnecessary. I understand you want to express your opinions, but please do so in a way that keeps the general atmosphere casual. --11:03, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, you still have an unclosed div tag somewhere on your talk page that is pushing down the Wikia sidebar. Can you please fix this when you get the chance? --
11:04, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- I appreciate that you are trying to make the forums more humorous, but using sarcasm probably isn't the way to do that. Site discussions are kind of meant to be serious and formal. I'll look at your code later. It may be someone else's template, but I'll look into it. -- 11:20, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Le Solace. Just want to let you know that your behaviour on the forums can bug others. Especially the way you show people how brief and light you are as compared to serious admins who write excessively. While, I do get your point, I do not think it is something to mention repeatedly. If you want to keep a light atmosphere on the forums, you do not do it by comparing yourself to others openly.--SlugDrones • (Contact) 07:42, July 14, 2013 (UTC)
Upon discussion with other administrators, I have decided to block you from editing the wiki for one week. You disregarded warnings and continued editing with a poor attitude. When your block ends, I expect to see an improvement from you. You should know better than this.
I have left your talk page open in the case that you want to contest your block. -- 22:35, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I've left you a Skype message. If you want to appeal, let's talk there. -- 22:57, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
Nostalgia for the win.15:29, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
And those shades... 8) So, what's new with you? Besides your wikiversary, I mean (again, happy wikiversary).18:27, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
I really need to be more patient... at least you're able to finish.
As for me, I'm trying to enjoy my summer while it lasts. Last week I was gone because I was visiting New York City. I saw the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, etc. It's all cool to look at, but the place smells something awful! I played both Portal games hours on end, but they were a bit too easy. I'm listening to tons of music, too... including this. I have to say, you did a pretty good job on that project. At least I can enjoy my summer by doing nothing. >:D 19:00, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
My internet was running pretty slowly, and I was trying to get to your Reflex subpage. When the search suggestions didn't pop up, I just searched "User:Le Solace" and pressed the Enter key. One of the suggestions on the page after that was "User:Le Solace/The Reflex Soundtrack". I never thought I'd have my slow internet to thank for something good. :/20:41, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
Looking good! 19:08, August 19, 2013 (UTC)
General Sonic News Network Survey
Hey Solace. I'd just like to kindly request that you take the time to quickly fill out a recent survey I created. The survey is completely anonymous and will help assess the community's opinion in a much more orderly and straightforward fashion. Thanks in advance. -- 22:39, September 4, 2013 (UTC)
Long time no C
Hey Le! Nice to see you in the recent activity again! 13:26, October 13, 2013 (UTC)
Hello Le Solace. I've changed the date format around (as you said, 9 February 2008 for example,) because I believe that is the proper date format. I'm not sure what date format you use but I have always used the date format for most of the articles particularly the release dates of the video game articles. By the way, I'm impressed for your work for writing the transcripts of the Sonic Underground episodes. I have been thinking that I wanted to write the transcripts for the Sonic X episodes at some point, if that's okay with you. Mystic Orb (TP.CO.EC) 00:26, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
- I hate to eavesdrop, but yeah, the format Mystic Orb is using is the format that is used on the vast majority of the articles and pages on the Sonic News Network. Consistency is key here, so it's probably for the best that you use that format. --
00:35, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, Solace, no need to be so histrionic. Just leaving you a friendly memorandum to refer to, this way that when ever you use dates in your format, you'll think about me! :DDD In all seriousness, use the date Mystic Orb has been using, please. I'll just manually change it myself if I have to. -- 20:34, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks! I wanted to try to use fan characters (yours was on the top of my list, by the way) to try to move the story along a bit. I hope you enjoy your fall break, or whatever it is. I'm looking forward to Chapter 3. :-) -- Shadowunleashed13 (talk) 18:12, October 17, 2013 (UTC)
Yo, Le Solace! I was wondering if you could move all of your Sonic Underground transcripts to another category (Category:Sonic Underground Transcripts for example) as a sub-category of Category:Transcripts. I will make the Sonic X Transcripts to have their own category which in turn, will be a sub-category of Category:Transcripts. Mystic Orb (TP.CO.EC) 09:26, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
Date and writer removal.
Would it be an issue that release date and writer outside the infoboxes were removed from all the eisode articles. It is just that for character pages, we (usually) dont write heigh, weight, fur and eye color etc. outside the infobox, because we have an infobox for it. I figured that could be done some cleaning in that regard.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 13:26, November 1, 2013 (UTC)
SOLACE!!! What's up, bro? Long time no see! :D- 23:24, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I'm glad you are doing some awesome work for my favorite Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon (literally, Sonic Underground is my favorite :D). I'm doing well, thank you for asking! I've made all A's in my classes this year, as I'm trying to be in the top ten of my school G.P. rank (It's working, I'm twenty so far). At home, nothing is really more exciting than my new baby sister, who was born little over two months ago!! I got Pokemon X and Sonic Lost World (Nintendo 3DS version), thus I'm getting as much information on the latter to put on this wiki as possible. As for Blue Bomber Graphic Wiki, I work on there during free time at school in my computer class. Anyway, I'm glad we got to talk again after a long period of time! - 21:58, November 13, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, my name is BessDreamer. I am a new user here in the Wiki hoping to help contribute accurate information about the Sonic franchise. I am told I need to speak with a Adminstrator who is able to rollback edits made to Sonic characters' Wiki. I noticed when reading Sonic's personality profile there's some conflicting like him being an introvert or repeating how he is adventurous.
I also wish to help since the current Sonic games writer Mr.Ken Pontac had to go to Wikipedia and Youtube for knowledge about Sonic.
According to a friend on the Sega Forums, Mr.Pontac may use the resource from this Wiki and others we provide him in the future according to this.
If the current information is to be left alone, then I understand. I only wish to help and thank you for reading.
Hello Le Solace! ^_^ Thank you very much for the reply and welcome. Most of us at the Sega Forums believe Sonic Team didn't provide the writer the information for some reason. Myself and others at the Sega Forums are discussing and finding ways to get right information to him, especially for the characters to be portrayed well. I also appreciate your advice and did sent a message to Ultrasonic9000 a few days ago. I'm patiently waiting to hear a response along with checking if there is anything else I need to do.
...AWESOME! Spectaculamazing! Way past cool! This is going to be so useful! Thanks, buddy! (even if it's not my boithdai) - 18:03, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Actually, Silver made this for me. It was a while ago, and I tweaked it a bit, but I guess I don't use this as much as it deserves. Anyway, whatcha been up to? Chilling out on Thanksgiving break? Or do you even have Thanksgiving break over there in Britland? - 18:36, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, okay. Looking forward to Christmas, then? -- Shadowunleashed13 (talk) 19:08, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
- That must really stink. >:( Sounds worse than my basement renovation during last Christmas when we had to move all of our stuff out of the way of construction. The best part about Christmas is definitely the mood, I'd say. That and spending extra time with your family. :) -- Shadowunleashed13 (talk) 18:08, November 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, okay. Looking forward to Christmas, then? -- Shadowunleashed13 (talk) 19:08, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
SU13 beat me to it, but happy birthday bro! :D- 00:34, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
Merry Christmas from SilverPlays97!
I wish you a merry Christmas and a Wonderful new year!14:49, December 25, 2013 (UTC)
Merry Christmas, Solly! ^_^ --15:45, December 25, 2013 (UTC)
Hehe, I did have a wonderful Christmas! Happy 2014 to you too, Solly! ^_^ -- - 19:04, January 1, 2014 (UTC)
I just now realized that I haven't spoken to you all year, even though you're still here (sort of). D: How's it going? Are you keeping up with the Sonic franchise? Is school going any better? Are you doing anything else to keep yourself occupied? :) -- - 01:45, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
At least things are getting better, right? You've got a life, a real life, and you've got something to do with it. Just enjoy your life while while it's still there; don't bother with us. ^_^ -- - 15:58, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
I Hope You Read This...
I saw your reply to Unleashed on his talk page recently, and I've wanted to tell you how much we–or, in this case, I–miss you. Don't you ever think that we hate you, for this is completely false. In fact, I miss seeing you on chat, editing the wiki, and other work and improvements that you do. Remember that ol' four rollback team that became rollbacks all within the same time? Well, it's still here; it's still here within the history–our history–of this wiki. Sure; two of us may not be rollbacks and one of us isn't here anymore, but regardless, I just wanted to tell you that no matter how bad you feel, no matter how hard it is, just remember us. We will always remember you, no matter if years go by. I'll remember you for being the person to inspire me to edit more, to socialize more, to be open-minded.
Just remember, we don't hate you. We never have.- 01:44, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
Yes, I really want you to return, and I want you to come back. But I see you're growing up, and it's a cycle of life. I'm pretty sure when I'm about to graduate high school, I'll probably spend less time on the wiki. It's just how things work. If I sounded too angry, excuse me for that.- 23:26, February 24, 2014 (UTC)
YES! Just remember to make time for school/college during the summer if you need to.- 00:28, February 26, 2014 (UTC)
Nope, I don't think so. :P- 18:20, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I say. - 18:31, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
Well, it might be helpful when it comes to search terms, but if it ends up unused, it'll be deleted anyway. Maybe you could restore the redirect and then link to the "The Karlak" instead of "Karlak" on the transcript. -- - 18:41, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Image Move
I did not mean to offend you and I am certainly not keeping an eye on your work. I have just noticed that we here on SNN try to avoid contractions on articles and try to write it out fully. It is just a custom I have picked up on. Also, aren't this a little strict? I understand you don't like I alter your material, but I hardly did not do anything, just took another approach gramma-wise.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 20:15, July 5, 2014 (UTC)
- I see. I am sorry. I did not mean to behave that way. I guess I am just a little on edge due to recent events, so I fear I will mess up and ruin everything and make life sour for others, even when I only mean well. I hope we can still be friends.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 21:16, July 5, 2014 (UTC)
Solace, I saw your reaction to the new characters. First of all, this is NOT a Sonic game. It's a Sonic Boom game. Like Battle Network or Star Force is to the original Mega Man. It is an official game, based on the original, but isn't part of the original's franchise. You don't have to watch it or play it. Also, Shattered Crystal doesn't have these characters. It's sticking to the roots. Like Sonic 3. Side scrolling speed and action with a special gimmick for each of the four characters. It's like what A Link Between Worlds is to a Link to the Past.(Why do I keep referencing other games?) A nod and revisitation to the 16-bit days.