|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Walrus Baby is a character that appears in the Sonic Boom franchise. He is an anthropomorphic baby walrus and the youngest child of Lady Walrus. He is well-known for always ending up in dangerous predicaments, partially due to his mother's poor grip on child safety.
Described as ugly, the Walrus Baby is a small anthropomorphic walrus with lavender fur and clear blue eyes. He has a small torso with baby fat, stubby legs and arms, and a large round head. His facial features include a medium-wide grey muzzle, a black snout, and a tuff of hair on his head. For attire, he wears a white diaper secured with a blue safety pin, and white-soled pink shoes with red cuffs. Sometimes, he sucks on a pacifier.
During Fire Bot's attack, the Walrus Baby was caught by the robot and almost put into a burning house, but Sonic saved him and returned him to his mother. He would later get up on and fall down from a roof, but was rescued and returned to Lady Walrus by the newcomer Swifty the Shrew.
When sheep stampeded through the village, a chain of events sent the Walrus Baby flying to his doom until Sonic brought him back to his mother. The Walrus Baby was later taken to Puppy Con where he once again ended up in danger, much to his mother's shock. Another time at Meh Burger, the Walrus Baby would mimic Team Sonic's horsing around, prompting Lady Walrus to take him away and find a "precarious edge" for him to play on.
During a crime wave, the Walrus Baby had his candy stolen by a Weasel Bandit while he got insulted on public TV. He soon after got himself into another dangerous situation. The Walrus Baby later accompanied his brother and mother to the beach and Meh Burger, during which they tried out adding Knuckles to the family. It was not after that that the Walrus Baby would again get up somewhere high and fall down, leaving it to Sonic to save him and return him to his mother.
The Walrus Baby is a playful and grateful bundle of joy, and loves to cuddle up with his mother. However, he has a knack for getting himself into dangerous situations, although not always voluntarily. Being so young, the Walrus Baby is very impressionable and will try imitating others' behavior, whether if it is good or bad.
Loving being close to her, the Walrus Baby has a healthy relationship with his mother, Lady Walrus, for a baby his age. After getting rescued from danger, he is always happy to be reunited with his mother. Lady Walrus is similarly always happy to have her child by her side and only wants what is best for him despite her poor grip on child safety.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Harisson, Reid (24 October 2015). "Role Models". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 49. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (14 December 2015). Retrieved on 14 December 2015. “Zack Dias: And how that baby of Lady Walrus? / Bill Freiberger: Walrus Baby.”
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Grenier, Benoit (21 January 2017). "The Evil Dr. Orbot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 63. Boomerang.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Lieblich, Doug (14 July 2015). "Blue With Envy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 28. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (22 July 2015). "Just a Guy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 34. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (10 October 2015). "Fuzzy Puppy Buddies". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 47. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (28 January 2017). "Knuck Knuck! Who's Here?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 64. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (11 February 2017). "FiendBot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 66. Boomerang.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"