Sonic the Hedgehog 4
|White Park Zone|
White Park Zone
Abandoned Theme Park in Snowy Mountains
Second (Seventh in Full game)
|Number of acts||
White Park Zone is the second Zone of Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II, following Sylvania Castle Zone, as it is also the seventh zone in the full game. It is a deserted amusement park that is covered in snow and full of decorated pine trees, icy caves, and water filled caves. The stage's appearance is a hybrid of IceCap Zone and Carnival Night Zone, both from Sonic the Hedgehog 3.
- Act 1 - Snow-Blind Wonderland:
- Act 2 - Sonic Coaster Rails:
- Act 3 - Labyrinth at Absolute Zero:
- Boss - Metal Sonic Strikes:
Act 1 - Snow-Blind Wonderland:Edit
After destroying the Egg Serpentleaf at the Sylvania Castle Sonic and Tails head out to a deserted amusement park at winter time Sonic and Tails head out to the snowy part with avalanches will the duo find the parks entrance?
Act 2 - Sonic Coaster Rails:Edit
Sonic and Tails find the entrance to the deserted amusement park and look for Metal Sonic so they head out on the rollercoaster tracks and find Metal Sonic.
Act 3 - Labyrinth at Absolute Zero:Edit
Leading from Act 2 Sonic and Tails leave the rollercoaster tracks and they discover an underwater cavern under the amusement park.They thought it would be easy. However cause of all the Steelions it became has became harder. Will the duo get out of the cavern?
- White Park Zone Act 1 is the only stage that is playable in the Trial version of Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II. The Trial finishes after the timer counts 2 minutes, abruptly interrupting the game, without giving the player a chance to finish the stage.
- The avalanche section is similar to the one in the Sonic Adventure version of Ice Cap, as well as the one in Blizzard Peaks from Sonic Rush Adventure.
- Act 2's music track samples Twinkle Park's "Pleasure Castle", also from Sonic Adventure.
- Act 3's music is similar to the music of Lost Labyrinth Zone and Hidden Palace Zone.
- White Park is one of the many theme park zones in the Sonic series.
- Act 2 is similar to Stardust Speedway from Sonic CD as there many paths for speeding up.
- In the background of this Zone, a visual error occurs, when the roller coaster cart turns the corner, the beams of light from the head lamps become jerky.
- The Death Egg Mark II can be seen in the background of the Boss act being built around Little Planet.