Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II
A deserted amusement park created on a snowy mountaintop. Sonic must overcome avalanches, race on roller coaster rails, and explore deep underground ice caves filled with water.
— Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II English website
White Park Zone is the second Zone of Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II, following Sylvania Castle Zone. It is a deserted amusement park that is covered in snow and full of decorated pine trees, icy caves and water filled caves. The stage's appearance is a hybrid of IceCap Zone and Carnival Night Zone, both from Sonic the Hedgehog 3.
- Act 1 - Snow-Blind Wonderland
- Act 2 - Sonic Coaster Rails
- Act 3 - Labyrinth at Absolute Zero
- Boss - Metal Sonic Strikes
Act 1 - Snow-Blind Wonderland
After destroying the Egg Serpentleaf at Sylvania Castle, a deserted, wintery amusement park opens up for Sonic and Tails. Sonic and Tails head out to the snowy part with avalanches; will the duo find the park's entrance?
Act 2 - Sonic Coaster Rails
Sonic and Tails find the entrance to the deserted amusement park, and dash about on the roller coaster tracks of the amusement park.
Act 3 - Labyrinth at Absolute Zero
Sonic and Tails leave the roller coaster tracks and they discover an underwater cavern under the amusement park. They thought it would be easy. However, because of all the Steelions, it has become difficult to do so, and proves to be a most daunting task. Will the two escape from the cavern?
Boss - Metal Sonic Strikes
- White Park Zone Act 1 is the only stage that is playable in the console trial version of Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II. The trial finishes after the timer counts 2 minutes, abruptly interrupting the game, without giving the player a chance to finish the stage.
- The avalanche section is similar to the one in the Sonic Adventure version of Ice Cap, as well as the one in Blizzard Peaks from Sonic Rush Adventure.
- Act 2's music track samples Twinkle Park's "Pleasure Castle", also from Sonic Adventure.
- Act 3's music is similar to the music of Lost Labyrinth Zone and Hidden Palace Zone.
- White Park Zone is one of the many theme park zones in the Sonic series.
- Act 2 is similar to Stardust Speedway from Sonic the Hedgehog CD as there many paths for speeding up.
- In the background of this Zone, a visual error occurs, when the roller coaster cart turns the corner, the beams of light from the head lamps become jerky.
- The Death Egg mk.II can be seen in the background of the Boss act being built around Little Planet.
|White Park Zone Act 1||Jun Senoue||1:46|
|White Park Zone Act 2||Jun Senoue||1:50|
|White Park Zone Act 3||Jun Senoue||1:08|