Sonic Generations (cameo)
Light Blue, periwinkle/White
|Alignment and character traits|
|Skills, abilities and powers|
Their basic shape is that of a sphere with three tentacles, two of which are used as arms. They have one pink eye in the center of their heads, and two very alien-like antennae on top of their heads. One specific White Wisp, Yacker, has a blue hair-like curl on his head between his antennae.
White Wisps fill up the Boost Gauge which allows the player to activate the boost to pass through enemies and the stage at a higher speed and also attracts nearby rings to Sonic similar to a magnet.
White Wisps are the friendliest of all Wisps. They enjoy talking and playing.
- The White Wisp is the only Wisp not to have a jingle when its Color Power (the Sonic Boost) is used. Instead, the pitch of the level music is raised and hollowed, as if it is speeding up.
- The White Wisp is the first Wisp to be encountered in Sonic Colors, only a few seconds into the first level.
- According to the Sonic Colors manual, the White Wisps are very friendly and love to talk.
- In the Egg Nega Wisp battle, the Egg Nega Wisp seems to suck up only White Wisps.
- This only applies to the Wii version.