|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- You may be looking for Wolf Sidekick.
Wolfie is a humanoid wolf of average build and height, only slightly less than a head shorter than Knuckles. He has dark grey fur with peach skin on his front torso, inner ears and muzzle, the latter of which is slightly long and raised, a black nose similar to Sonic's, and light blue eyes. He also has a long bushy tail with a light grey tip. His attire consists of a red cap with a long bill, white gloves with a round clip in the cuffs and green shows with rapping. He also carries a red drawstring backpack.
Wolfie was one of the candidates coming to Sonic's sidekick try-outs, but he never made the cut. After a trip to Meh Burger, Wolfie got to be in the Gogoba edition of the "Pawn Shop Wars" TV show with the Gogoba Chief.
When T.W. Barker's Circus of Wonders was in town, Wolfie came by for a show. While Wolfie was in the Village Center, he got a free sample of Eggman's Tomato Sauce from Eggman which was ruined by Sonic who thought it was poisoned. However, Sonic would prove it was save to Wolfie (although it was a part of an evil scheme). Later in the village, Wolfie heard an excruciating noise when Sonic ran by.
As Wolfie was bringing deli products down the delivery route, he found the road blocked by a Granifier Giganticus. Thankfully, Team Sonic quickly lured the giant away. When the Lightning Bolt Society then took over Eggman's lair, Wolfie got caught amidst the random robot attacks the group launched on the Village. Wolfie thus had to flee for his life (while stopping at Meh Burger once) until Team Sonic and Eggman stopped the Lightning Bolts. When Wolfie was later eating at Meh Burger with Wild Cat, he got sucked into the Battle of the Buns between Chez Amy and Meh Burger. Over the next period, Wolfie regularly switched between these establishments, depending on their gimmicks, before settling at Chez Amy until Eggman destroyed it. Wolfie late met Swifty the Shrew and was drawn in by his attitude. Wolfie thus rooted for Shifty in his race against Sonic, who lost to the shrew and got banished from the Village as per their agreement. However, Wolfie was betrayed by Swifty when Eggman revealed he was a robot working for him. As Swifty robots ravaged the Village, Wolfie gathered with the Village Council and had Sonic brought back, who got rid of Eggman's army.
While Knuckles served as deputy mayor, Wolfie got him to approve a permit to built a lemonade factory in the Village, but ended up in an argument about his rights with other villagers possessing permits overlapping his. A few days after a trip to Meh Burger, Wolfie came to the premiere of Eggman's movie at Eggman's lair which ended in a failure on Eggman's behalf when the movie failed to enslave the audience through hypnotism. Wolfie was later among the villagers who got outraged at Sonic for "insensitively" calling Mike the Ox "just a guy." He was further enraged when he saw Sonic had gotten Mike hurt and then "insulted" him. However, Sonic eventually redeemed himself. Another time, Wolfie saw Dave the Intern tumble through the Village in Octopus Bot as he sought to fight Sonic.
On New Year's Eve, Wolfie joined the festivities in the Village Center, where he got to socialize with Diane Aardvark and Gunther. Amidst this, Eggman used his Slow Motion Machine to slow down time long enough for him to beat Sonic in something before New Year, though Wolfie never saw Eggman's victory as it happened too fast for him to see. Wolfie later saw Eggman argue with Leroy the Turtle at the post office, but left when Eggman summoned Decimator Bot. Following a meal at Meh Burger, he had a laugh when he saw Tails do a dating dance in the Village Center.
When Bro-Down Showdown held auditions, Wolfie showed up with T.W. Barker. When the pair was rejected for being "too ugly" though, Wolfie remained to see the show live. However, he fled once Obliterator Bot attacked the set. As Wolfie later read the news and learned Knuckles had become a celebrity for his trash can trend, he would shower the echidna with admiration and adoration during his time of fame. Some time later, Wolfie came to the Robot Battle Royale to watch the tournament, where he saw Eggman steal Tails' Hypno-bot at the end. Then, when a heatwave later hit Seaside Island, Wolfie would spent his time chatting with the customers at Meh Burger. He would also come to Puppy Con where he saw Eggman's fruitless agenda to steal a rare playing piece.
Wolfie and the town were soon attacked by Eggman's new Obliterator Bot which Team Sonic stopped, earning them the Greatest Role Model of All Time Award. However, Wolfie's following visit at Meh Burger got delayed by the heroes trying to live up to their award. Another time, when Knuckles and the new villain Charlie clashed, Wolfie watched them fight from the sidelines, with Knuckles claiming victory.
Wolfie was amongst the villagers who went to Dr. Eggman's Eggtoberfest carnival. When the rides would not work though, Wolfie joined an angry mob who made Eggman fix the problem. Regardless, Wolfie still saw this carnival as Eggman's attempt to buy his trust, prompting Eggman to sic his army on the villagers, which Team Sonic stopped.
- Several character designs in the TV series are based on Wolfie's character model:
- The Tree Spy and the lesser members of the Lightning Bolt Society.
- The garbage-man from "How to Succeed in Evil Without Really Trying".
- The red-furred policeman who appears in "Blue With Envy" and "It Wasn't Me, It Was the One-Armed Hedgehog", albeit with a considerably longer tail.
- An unnamed, but recurring villager who wears formal brown clothing.
- Wolfie spoke for the first time in "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"
- ↑ Banker, Mark; Lieblich, Doug (8 November 2014). "The Sidekick". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 1. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Derrien, Jean-Christophe; Liemt, Romain Van (6 December 2014). "Eggheads". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 8. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Barichella, Thomas (28 March 2015). "Sole Power". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 19. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Tuber, Douglas; Maile, Tim (11 April 2015). "Sleeping Giant". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 21. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reed (16 May 2015). "Eggman Unplugged". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Lieblich, Doug (14 July 2015). "Blue With Envy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 28. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (20 July 2015). "Mayor Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 32. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (21 July 2015). "Eggman the Auteur". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 33. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (22 July 2015). "Just a Guy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 34. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (1 August 2015). "Next Top Villain". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 37. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (8 August 2015). "New Year's Retribution". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 38. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (22 August 2015). "Tails' Crush". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 40. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (5 September 2015). "Late Night Wars". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 42. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Van Liemt, Romain; Grenier, Benoit (26 September 2015). "Robot Battle Royale". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 45. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam; Crede, Phaea; Shatraw, Justin (3 October 2015). "No Robots Allowed". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 46. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (10 October 2015). "Fuzzy Puppy Buddies". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 47. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harisson, Reid (24 October 2015). "Role Models". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 49. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (7 November 2015). "Counter Productive". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 51. Cartoon Network.