|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Archie Comics continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The World of Breath of Fire III is a location that appears in the Worlds Unite crossover published by Archie Comics. It is an alternate Zone connected to the Multiverses hosting Sonic's World and Mega Man's World. This world was among the many to come under threat from Sigma, forcing its inhabitants to rise up alongside the heroes of the Unified Army.
When Sigma sent several Mavericks to different worlds, Toxic Seahorse and Spiral Pegasus attempted to set an Unity Engine in the Steel Grave, but were stopped by Ryu, Nina, Garr, Momo, Honey, Rei and Peco. After the battle, Momo looked at the Unity Engine and rightly guessed what its purpose was, and Hard Man and Big the Cat appeared to explain the situation.
- Ryu: A noble warrior, last of the Dragon Brood.
- Nina: The winged princess of the Wyndia.
- Rei: A tigerlike warrior and Woren thief.
- Momo: A brilliant-if somewhat absent-minded-engineer.
- Honey: Momo's feminine robotic companion.
- Garr: A holy, dragon-like warrior.
- Peco: A strange creature resembling a living onion.
- Lost Shore: A beach area.
- Steel Grave: A section of the Lost Shore littered with ancient and broken machinery.
- This is the reality where the Breath of Fire video game series (specifically Breath of Fire III) published by Capcom takes place.