|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Archie Comics continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The World of Ghosts 'n Goblins is a location that appears in the Worlds Unite crossover published by Archie Comics. It is an alternate Zone connected to the Multiverses hosting Sonic's World and Mega Man's World. This world was among the many to come under threat from Sigma, forcing its inhabitants to rise up alongside the heroes of the Unified Army.
In the world of Ghost 'n Goblins, Arthur and Astaroth alongside the latter's right hand Firebrand prepared to duel, only to be interrupted by the opening of a Genesis Portal, with Zain and Geemel emerging with a Unity Engine. Arthur, mistaking them for knights, requested their assistance in stopping Asatroth, only for them to blast his armor off. Bunnie D'Coolette and Zero then emerged and fought them. Astaroth then expressed annoyance and confusion at the events, with Bunnie explaining that Sigma was about to steal their world's energy via those robots. After the two Mavericks were pulverized, the dark lord called a truce to deal with Sigma, and sent Firebrand to ally with Arthur.
- Arthur: A heroic and valiant knight that faces demons to rescue his beloved Princess Prin Prin.
- Princess Prin Prin: Arthur's love interest who is constantly captured by demons; she is mentioned but does not appear in the crossover.
- Astaroth: Arthur's arch foe and a powerful Demon Lord that rules the Demon Village.
- Firebrand: The most feared member of the Red Arremer demon race.
- Astaroth's Castle: The lair of the Demon Lord Astaroth.
- This is the reality where the Ghosts 'n Goblins video game franchise published by Capcom takes place.
- Princess Prin Prin appeared on the variant cover for Mega Man #51 despite not appearing in the Worlds Unite crossover.